Chapter Nineteen - Relief

"Alison, I want you to know-" Alice said standing in front of her before she was going to leave.

"I know" Alison said with a smile. "You have to do what you think is right and right now, this place isn't what Jasper needs" Alison said nodding her head. "Get him somewhere safe and help him" She said sincerely. Alice smiled pulling her into a tight hug.

"I love you, I do" She said and Alison hugged Alice back even tighter.

"I know, I love you too" She whispered. "It's going to be alright, Alice, I'll see you sometime in the future" She said before pulling away. Alice smiled knowing that if she could cry she would be sobbing right now. She slowly backed up before getting in the car with Jasper waiting for the others.

"Carlisle, I don't like this" Esme whispered to him. "I don't want to leave them."

"I know, I don't either but Edward needs us right now" Carlisle told her. "Both him and Jasper needs our support. We'll come back for them, don't worry" Esme just looked down before looking at Alison. Alison offered her a small smile causing Esme to speed over and pull her into a crushing hug which Alison gladly accepted.

"It's alright, Esme.. It's ok" She whispered. "Go, they need you"

"You need me" She said pulling away.

"I'm going to be alright" Alison said nodding looking back to see Emmett and Rose. "I've got my support, they need you" She said and Esme sighed caressing her cheek.

"You've grown into such an amazing person, not that you weren't already" She said and Alison smiled.

"Bye" Alison whispered watching as she got into the car. Carlisle backed he car and Alison looked at Edward. His face was emotionless and so was hers. It wasn't long before they were out of sight completely. Rose grabbed Alison's hand looking at her. "You know it's not to late to join them" Alison said. "I don't know how much fun this is gong to be since we can't be seen" She said. It was a promise they had made to the others, Bella couldn't know that they were still here which meant they couldn't go to school or anything.

"I'm sue we can think of something" Rose said nodding with a smile. "When are you going to go see him?" She asked.

"He's on patrol tonight, I'm sure I'll see him then" She said and Rose slowly nodded.

"Come on, I'm not about to have you going to see him looking anything but beautiful" She said and Alison smiled following her back into the house.

Embry stretched his arms out as he walked into Emily's house. He had fallen asleep at his house but knew that his patrol was coming up. He was with Jared tonight and was hoping to get something to eat before hand. However, when he walked into the room everyone froze and looked at him. Embry looked at everybody else confused.

"What?" He asked. Paul and Jared looked at each other before looking at Sam. "What's going on?" He asked becoming extremely nervous.

"Billy called earlier" He said and Embry nodded wondering what was so bad about that. "He said the Cullens left" He said and Embry froze.

"What-What do you mean the Cullens left?" He asked trying to stay calm.

"They're gone, dude" Paul said. Usually they'd be glad that they Cullens were gone but they knew how it would affect Embry and it was something they didn't want.

"No" He said shaking his head. "I don't believe it" He said leaving the house.

"Embry" Sam called but he was gone. "Jared"

"I've got it" He said standing up. They knew Embry would need proof. "Dude, slow down" Jared said trying to catch up but Embry ignored him. A thousand thoughts ran through his mind and before he knew it he was there at the treaty line. He sniffed around, there were old scents hanging around. "Told you man, they're gone"

"I don't believe it" Embry said shaking his head a thought coming up.

"No, no, no. That is not a good idea" Jared said as Embry backed up.

"If they're gone then crossing won't be a problem" He said and before Jared could stop him Embry had jumped across onto Cullen territory.

"God damn it, Embry" Jared snapped before jumping over himself not wanting to leave him by himself. "If Sam gets pissed about this, I'm going to kill you" He said but Embry continued to ignore him treading around the area carefully. "Embry, stop, the lights are on" He said crouching behind some bushes not wanting to get caught. Embry hides besides him, the both of them looking into the house.

"I thought you guys said they were gone" Embry growled.

"Dude, that's what Billy said." Jared shot back.

"Embry, Jared, where are you guys?" Sam asked shifting into his wolf with Paul.

"Oh, shit" Jared mumbled.

"We're checking the Cullen house, the lights are still on" Embry said. "And I can still see some people inside"

"Is Bella there?" Sam questioned.

"No, we don't smell anything else besides, vampires" Jared responded.

"Billy called again, said Bella's missing. We're looking for her, you two need to go through the Cullen's territory, see if she's there"

"But it looks like some of the Cullen's stayed back, we're breaking the treaty right now" Jared said wanting to get out of this place.

"Fine, Jared leave the territory, Embry you stick around. Alison won't let anything happen to you" Sam said and the two boys nodded.

"Good luck" Jared said and Embry nodded blocking the rest of them out not really caring about Bella at the moment. He shifted back into his human form moving forwards the house.

"Alison, he's here" Rose said looking out the window. She glared at him not liking him on the territory but without Carlisle here and him being Alison's mate she accepted it. She just hoped none of his other flea bitten mutts were with him.

"Embry, what're you doing here?" Alison asked climbing down the steps.

"They said you left, I need to see for myself" He said and she smiled hugging him.

"I would never leave you" Alison said softly. He relaxed in her arms holding her tightly. She had to force herself not to crush him in her arms.

"Why would Billy say you left?" He asked confused pulling away. Alison sighed not wanting to talk about it but knew he deserved to know.

"The only ones here are me, Rose and Emmett" She told him. "The others left"

"Why?" He asked and she sighed again.

"Because they think it's not safe for Bella, so they think we should all leave so Bella's not tempted to come around but I wasn't just about to leave you" She said and he smiled. "And they're here for me, they didn't want to leave me alone. Plus I think they think that you guys are going to gang up on me and rip me apart" She said bluntly.

"I'd never let that happen" He said quickly grabbing her hand.

"I know" She said nodding. "But it is nice to have them here" He smiled kissing her forehead hugging her.

"I'm so happy you didn't leave" He said.

"I didn't mean to worry you" She whispered to him.

"It's alright, it doesn't matter" He said. "All that matters is that you're here"