Chapter Fifty - Her Wedding

"I hope I'm doing a good job" Alison said as she curled Bree's hair. "I'm not the best one to be doing this" She said and Bree smiled.

"You're not giving yourself enough credit" Bree told her. Alison smiled happy to hear that.

"I think it still needs something, what do you think?" Alison asked looking at her. "Hold on" She said reaching forward grabbing some bobby pins. She pulled her hair back putting bobby pins in here and there. "Well, you're still recognizable" She said and Bree laughed a little bit.

"I think I look amazing" She said and Alison nodded in agreement. "Now it's your turn" She said standing up.

"My turn?" She asked and Bree nodded.

"I'm going to make sure Embry can't keep his eyes off of you" She said smiling widely. Alison hesitated but sat down on the chair. Bree ran her fingers through her hair before messing with it a bit. She straightened it before pulling it back. She then spun her around and started on her makeup. "I used to always imagine doing this to someone" Bree said excitedly.

"Tell me you've had practice" Alison said teasingly.

"About as much as you" Bree shot back making Alison grin. "No more talking" She ordered and Alison kept her mouth shut. "Alright, I'm done" She said after a while. Alison spun back around and looked in the mirror. She wasn't caked in makeup but there were certain accents that made her look a lot more beautiful.

"Thank you" She whispered and Bree grinned nodding. Alison stood up and hugged her. "I'm so glad you're here" She said.

"So am I" She said before pulling away.

"Hey, if it ever becomes too much for you, let me know and we'll get out of here alright?" Alison asked and Bree nodded.

"I think, I've got this" She said and Alison smiled.

"I know you do" Alison told her confidently. "Come on, lets go check on Bella" She said. The two of them left the room and went towards Bella.

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" They heard Alice scolding making Bree giggle.

"Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters" Bella said.

"Don't worry, Bella, you still look beautiful as always" Alison said coming into the room.

"Do you need some help?" Rose said coming in as well. "I could do her hair" Rose said and Bella looked at her shocked.

"Really?" She asked and Rose smiled standing behind her.

"Please, I'm not offended by your choice of groom" Rose told her.

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality" Bella said and Rose gave her a thin smile before nodding.

"Essentially" She said and Alice smiled hugging Bella.

"Weddings, they bring everyone together" Alice said.

"Come on, lets make sure everything is going well outside" Alison muttered to Bree. She nodded before they walked down the steps, past Bella's parents. "How're you holding up?" Alison asked looking at Bree.

"I'm... I'm alright" She said nodding. Alison grinned nodding grabbing a hold of her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "The wolves have arrived.

"Wolves?" Alison asked wondering who else was here. They walked out of the house and saw Billy, Seth, Tiffany and then Embry. Alison smiled widely as Embry stared at her.

"I'll be with Esme" Bree whispered and Alison nodded before walking over to them.

"I'm glad you guys could make it" Alison said smiling at them.

"Thank you for inviting us" Tiffany said and Alison smiled nodding before looking at Billy. He shook his head and Alison sighed knowing Bella really wanted Jake to be here.

"Well, get comfortable, the party will start soon" Alison said and Embry walked forward grabbing her hand leading her away from them.

"You know it's not nice to look better than the bride" He muttered and she laughed pulling him into a kiss. "How's Bella?" He asked.

"She's doing as good as you can expect with Alice running everything" She said and Embry smiled nodding. "Come on, lets get a seat" She said seeing everyone else settling down. Billy sat on the aisle with Seth besides him. Tiffany sat beside Seth with Embry and Alison on the end. It was a beautiful ceremony making Alison hold onto Embry's hand. He smiled kissing the side of her head while they watched Bella and Edward say their vows.