Chapter Forty Nine - Day Before

"Easy, Bella" Alison said, her arm shooting out to catch her before she fell. She grinned amusingly as Bella looked at Alice annoyed.

"You just have to break them in" Alice said encouragingly.

"I have been breaking them in... For three days" Bella said wanting to give up on the shoes. "Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asked.

"No! Absolutely not" Alice said quickly.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know?" Bella said trying to get her input in. "The dress and the shoes, and all of this" Bella said looking around.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect" Alice said smiling happily.

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmett asked carrying a large tree trunk with Rose behind him.

"On either side of the aisle" Alice said.

"What aisle?" Rose asked confused.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice asked as Bella took off her heals to put on regular shoes. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order" Alice said making Bella nod. They hug before Bella walked away. Alison surveyed everything smiling as she watched Bree with Esme helping decorate the tables and chairs.

"I think I finally convinced mom to come to the wedding" Embry said as he and Alison walked through the woods, hand in hand.

"I hope you didn't push her into it" She said and Embry shook his head.

"It didn't take much. I think she wants to get out of the house and have some fun, so this will be good for her" He said and Alison nodded.

"Of course it will" Alison told him. "Now, I'm just warning you there will be another vampire coven here. They're vegetarian like us, they live in Alaska." She said and Embry could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at her curiously.

"It's just... I haven't seen them since before.... the accident" She told him. "I'm sure they know what happened but it just sucks because Rose and Alice were telling me stories about what I would do with some of the girls there, they're good memories and I just" Alison said sighing.

"Like what kind of stuff did you do?" Embry teased suggestively. Alison gave him a look but he could tell she was trying to fight a smile. Embry wiggled his eyebrows and Alison laughed pushing him lightly. He laughed with her wrapping his arm around her neck kissing her head. "It's going to be fine, babe" He whispered to her.

"Well, this is looking good" Alison said as they came up to his house. "It looks bigger" She said and he smiled.

"I might have made my room slightly bigger" He said. "It's basically almost finished" He told her.

"That's exciting" She said walking inside.

"All of the building is done, all we have to do is paint and get some furniture back in here" He said proudly.

"Embry, this looks amazing" She said.

"Yea, it's amazing that those guys actually have a brain in between their ears" Embry said and Alison smiled as they walked into his room.

"Wow, this is a lot bigger" She said. The room was twice as big as it used to be. "A book shelf?" She asked looking at him knowing Embry wasn't a book reader.

"Ok, you caught me" He said leaning against the doorway. She looked at him curiously not knowing what he was talking about. "It's not a book shelf" He said walking over to her. "Right here is going to be a record player and a radio. Over here there's going to be a love seat and then a couch with a bed against that wall. I made the closet larger as well" He said showing her around the room. He opened the doors and she walked into the closet. She looked at him, why did he need all of this room? "I want this to be your room as much as it is mine" He said. "I know you get bored sitting around while I'm sleeping so I made sure to have music for you"

"Embry" She whispered speeding up to him and pulled him into a kiss. He grinned kissing her back with his arms around her. "I love it and I love you" She whispered.

"I love you more" He whispered back before kissing her again to keep her from arguing.