Chapter Forty Seven - Sorry

"What's your name?" Alison asked gently, sitting across from the newborn she had protected from the Volturi.

"Bree" She said sort of timidly. "Bree Tanner"

"And you said that... I'm your Aunt?" Alison asked slowly. Bree nodded. "I don't remember my human life so bare with me" She said and Bree nodded again. "When were you born?" She asked.

"March 11, 1990" Bree explained. "Your youngest sister, Dorothea, she's my mom" She said and Alison tried her hardest to remember. "She talked about you a lot. She talked about you and your other sister, my Aunt Molly. They were both younger than you" She said.

"How is she?" Alison asked knowing if she could cry she would be right now. "How are they, hows the family?" She asked and Bree looked down.

"I haven't really meet the others" Alison looked at her strangely. "My dad, he wasn't the greatest. My mom said at first he was wonderful and they got married and had me. Then dad moved us far away from the family and he was different. When I was young, my mom left us. I don't know where she went"

"What about your father?" She asked.

"He's still at home I guess" Bree said with a shrug. "I couldn't take him anymore so I ran away, Riley found me not long afterwards." She said with her head towards the ground.

"You don't have to worry about him anymore" Alison said grabbing her hand. Bree looked up and gave her a smile. "I know we don't look like much, but we've been through a lot together" She said giving Bree a smile. "We'll look after you, I promise" She said and Bree smiled.

"I can't wait" She said as Alice walked over to them.

"I'm Alice" She introduced.

"Bree, Alice is the one who found me after I first changed" Alison explained. "She's going to help with your room"

"Come on, we're giving you the guest room" Alice said. "It's not like we need it anyways" Bree looked back at Alison as Alice pulled her away. Alison just smiled knowing there was no saving her now, Alice had her. Not long afterwards Carlisle entered the house. Alison stood up walking towards him.

"How's Jake?" She asked.

"He'll be alright. I reshaped his bones so they'll heal correctly now" He said and Alison nodded. "Embry wanted to come" He said. "He's in the woods outside" He said and Alison crossed her arms looking out the window. "He feels bad"

"Good" Alison muttered making Carlisle smile.

"Don't be too hard on him, he's had a bad day" Carlisle advised putting his hand on her shoulder. Alison sighed nodding before walking out of the house. She smelt him and followed the scent.

"Hey" Embry said once she found him.

"Hi" She said recrossing her arms. "How's Jake holding up?" She asked.

"He'll be alright" He said shoving his hands into his pockets. "Listen about earlier" He said looking up at her. She looked at him waiting for him to continue. "I'm sorry" He said and she smiled a little bit. "I was an ass" He added making her smile a little wider. "You were looking out for me, I shouldn't have snapped" He said and she relaxed unfolding her arms.

"You would have done the same if the roles were reversed" She said and he sighed nodding.

"Without a second thought" He said making her smile. She sped up to him. He wrapped his arms around her as she pulled him into a kiss. "I love you" He whispered to her.

"I love you more" She said hugging him tightly.

*Hey! Check out my other Twilight story! It's a Jasper Cullen Love Story! - Also! Don't be afraid to comment I wanna know what you think!*