Chapter Thirty Five - New

"You did what?" Embry snapped glaring at Sam.

"She almost killed Emily" Sam defended.

"But she didn't. Emily is fine and Alison restrained herself" Embry said. "And besides, this happened weeks ago, why does it matter now?" Embry asked. The rest of the boys just stayed quiet, awkwardly.

"Because now I know about it" Sam said sternly. "And I don't trust her to not hurt Emily and I don't trust her to not hurt anybody else" He told him. Embry shook his head clenching his jaw.

"You never liked her" Embry said. "You never even gave her a chance because of what she is." Embry snapped going to leave.

"Embry get back here" Sam ordered. "i don't want you seeing her alone until she has herself under control" He said forcing Embry to stop at the door. Embry clenched his jaw before looking at Sam.

"If you're asking me to choose between her and you, you won't like my answer" Embry said before breaking order and left the house. The other wolves; Jared, Paul and Quil looked at each other shocked. How did he break Alpha's orders? It was supposed to be impossible.

"Hey man, what's going on?" Jake asked as Embry stormed out of the house. He looked at Jake and saw Bella with him.

"You know what's going on" Embry snapped. "You helped it happen"

"What's he talking about?" Bella asked and Jake sighed.

"He helped get Alison kicked off of the land. Right after meeting my mother goes wrong and right after having a large fight with the other Cullens. She better be alright or I'm coming back and kicking your ass" Embry snapped before shifting and racing off towards the Cullens.

"Come on" Jake muttered quietly before leading her closer to the house. That's when the other boys came out to give him a hard time about bringing Bella here, hoping to break up some of the tension.

"Hey, Alice" Alison said coming into her room. Jasper was reading while Alice was reorganizing the room. She stopped and looked at Alison.

"Yea?" She asked with a smile.

"I was wondering... could you help me with something?" She asked and Alice grinned nodding.

"Anything" She said and Alison looked at Jasper awkwardly. "Babe" She said and Jasper looked up. He got the message and let politely. "Now, what can I help you with?"

Once Embry got close enough to the house he shifted back and walked to the house. He jogged up the steps and before he could knock one of the Cullens answered the door. He wasn't sure which one it was but knew it wasn't Rose.

"Is Alison here?" He asked and she smiled nodding.

"Yea, she's up stairs, come in" She said moving so that he could walk in. "I'm glad you came by, you'll really cheer her up" She said.

"Yea, I heard about what happened" He said confusing her.

"She didn't tell anybody what happened" She said and Embry nodded awkwardly. "I'm sure you know where her room is" She said and Embry nodded. "I'm Esme by the way" She said and Embry smiled kindly at her.

"Embry" He introduced even though he was sure she probably already knew who he was.

"It's nice to finally meet you properly." She said and Embry nodded in agreement before walking up the steps quickly.

"Embry" He turned his head towards another Cullen right before he went into Alison's room. "She's in here" She said and Embry nodded walking towards her. "I'm Alice" She said holding her hand out.

"Embry" He said and Alice nodded.

"I hope you like it, I think she looks amazing" Alice said and Embry looked at her confused. "I'll leave you two alone" She said walking away. Embry watched her leave before walking into the room. She was sitting by the desk and his eyes widened. She turned towards him nervously.

"What do you think?" She asked rubbing her arm.

"Different" He said and she looked down biting the inside of her lip. "I like it, it suits you really well" He said walking over to her. She looked up with a bright smile as he ran a hand through her now short hair. "I guess we match now" He joked and she smiled hugging him. He relaxed in her arms just happy that she was alright.