Chapter Sixty One - Advances

"Jake, what are you doing?" Embry asked jogging up to him. He looked frantic. Hearing him coming up to him, Jake turned to look at him.

"Did you know?" He asked confusing Embry. "Did you know?!" He snapped going to shove Embry.

"What the hell?! Know what?" Embry growled glaring at him. Jake rubbed his face forcing himself to calm down.

"Sorry" He muttered and Embry just nodded.

"What's going on man?" He asked him.

"They're leaving" Jake said walking to his bike.

"Who's leaving?" Embry asked.

"Them! The Cullens" He said making Embry's eyes go wide as he looked back at the house. "They said the everybody needs to believe Bella is dead, they can't risk her being seen, especially by Charlie"

"They can't just go" Embry said understanding why Jake looked so frantic.

"And Charlie can't know about them, some rule or something" Jake said getting on his bike.

"What's your plan?" Embry asked and Jake took a calming breath. "Jake, don't give the old man a heart attack" He said reading his thoughts.

"Thanks" Jake muttered before starting his bike and driving away. Embry sighed before turning his head seeing Alison walking towards the house with Bree. He pressed his lips together before marching over to her. Why didn't she say anything to him? This had to be the reason she was acting weird.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked stopping in front of Alison. Alison looked at him noticing that he wasn't int he best of moods.

"It'll be alright, I'll talk to you later" She said smiling at Bree. Bree smiled back nodding before walking away. "What's up?" She asked turning her attention to Embry.

"When were you going to tell me that you were moving?" He asked.

"Who told you that?" Alison asked her.

"Jake just left saying that you guys were leaving because of Bella" He said. "Was that something that you were going to talk to me about? Or did you-"

"Will you shut up before you say something that's going to piss me off?" Alison said cutting him off.

"By all means, please explain" He said crossing his arms. Alison sighed looking at the house.

"I'm not going with them" She said looking back at Embry.

"What?" He asked unfolding his arms.

"I wasn't going to ask you to leave your mother, your friends" She said with a shrug as she shoved her hands into her pockets. "I already talked to Carlisle about it. He said that we could stay in the house when they moved or not" She told him.

"So you never planned on leaving?" Embry asked her and Alison gave him a small smile. She shook her head.

"No, I didn't plan on leaving" She said and Embry slowly nodded.

"Sorry" He said and she smiled kissing his cheek.

"Come on" She said pulling him along.

"And you're alright? With staying?" Embry asked.

"Yes, I'm fine with it" She told him. "I knew that we wouldn't be able to stay together forever" She said sadly. "But it's not goodbye, I'll see them again" She said nodding.