Chapter Seventy - Aro's Future

"It doesn't matter what I show you, even when you see. You still won't change your decision" Alice said taking a step back before turning to Bella. "Now" She mouths.

"Take care of my daughter" Bella said looking at Jake who takes off with Renesmee on top of him.

"Alison" Bree whispered nervously.

"Stay right beside me, understand?" Alison said quickly. Bree looked at her terrified but nodded. "It's going to be ok" She whispered.

"Take her away" Aro ordered catching Alison's attention.

"Let her go!" Carlisle snapped racing towards the Volturi. Some of the guards tried to stop him but it was no use. Aro grinned and raced towards Carlisle. They both leap into the air, they collide before falling to the ground. Esme screams seeing her husbands head in Aro's hand. Rage ripples through the Cullens and their witnesses as Caius burns his body. Without any order from anyone, the vampires race forwards with the wolves behind them. Bella makes it her duty to make sure she protects as many people as possible from Jane's abilities.

Bree and Alison work together taking down as many Volturi members as possible. Alison turns invisible to trick different vampires allowing her to get the upper hand. As they fight against the Volturi Benjamin creates a rip in the Earth. Bree quickly grabs Alison pulling her back and away from the rip.

"Thanks" Alison said and Bree nods with a smile. Through all of the madness and chaos, Alison looks around for Embry. Her heart drops seeing him surrounded by Volturi members. She leaves Bree's side racing for Embry. However, it seemed like everyone was trying to get in her way. "Embry!" She shouted seeing a Volturi member jump on his back.

The guard wasn't on Embry long before he was tackled off of him. Edward rips the guards head off as Emmett joins them. Together the three of them defends off the rest of the guard. Embry looks at the two Cullens and nods gratefully. Alison finally reaches him and hugs him tightly. She kisses his forehead before they go back to the fight.

Bree smiles happy to see Embry safe before trying to find her own mate. However, with her being distracted it made her an easy target. Two guards come up behind her. Bree turns around and looks at them terrified. She goes to run as it was her instinct. However, she doesn't make it far as one of them tackles her and the other takes her head. Leah, who had just witnessed her brother die lets out another howl of pain.

Anger floods through Leah as she attacks more viciously. She effortlessly kills the two guards that had murdered her mate before she noticed Esme in the rip being dragged down. Having nothing left, Leah leaps into the rip to save Esme.

"Cassandra" Ruby growled. "They. Cannot. Die" She said sternly. Cassandra turned around seeing that the love birds were struggling. She lets out a loud groan before the two of them race over to help them.

"Thank you" Alison said her voice strained. She was dying on the inside hating how many people they were losing because of this. Ruby nods stiffly while Cassandra looks at Embry with a discrete wink. "It's over" Alison whispered watching Bella torch Aro.

"Now you know, that's your future" Alice said walking away from Aro after showing him his future. "Unless you decide on another course" She said. Alison looked down at Bree hopeful to escape this without a fight.

"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat" Caius said but Aro knew if they fought, he would die, they all would.

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edward questioned.

"Of course" Caius said instantly. "But that cannot be known"

"Actually, it can" Edward said having read Alice's mind.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil" Alice said as a man and woman came out of the woods.

"We have enough witnesses" Caius said in annoyance.

"Let him speak, brother" Aro said sternly.

"I am half human, half vampire" The man said. "Like the child, a vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt raised me as her own. I made her immortal" He told them.

"How old are you?" Bella asked.

"150 years" He told her. Bella smiled at Nessie. They were all worried that she was growing too fast without stopping but now they knew she would be fine.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro questioned.

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then" He explained.

"And your diet?" Aro questioned.

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either" He said.

"These children are much like us" Marcus said amazed.

"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies." Caius argued wanting a fight but Aro wasn't going to allow it.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today" Aro said ordering the Volturi and his witnesses to retreat. "Such a prize" He whispered looking at Bella and then to Alice before leaving as well. Alison smiled happily before hugging Bree tightly.

"We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack!" Vladimir shouted.

"Not today" Carlisle said happily embracing his wife.

"You're fools! The Volturi might be gone but they will never forgive what happened here" Stefan snapped angrily before disappearing.

"We're safe" Alison whispered hugging Embry around the neck. "I love you" She whispered closing her eyes as he hugged her back equally relieved.