10. Soft Kiss

What is he going to do?

He leans over me and presses his lips on my cheek. "You didn't tell me goodbye," his front teeth show up, and he simply walks back to his spot, happy of what he's got easily.

"Goodbye..." I say, with my red face and step out of the house, knowing the boy is looking at me with a broad beam.

"What about your phone number?" I hear him behind me as I was about to leave. I keep a hold on the door and peek at him. "What?"

"Can I have it? You know...in case I would maybe have some problems...What if I can't breathe and need someone to save me? Or-"

"Call the ambulance."

"But what if I need some company?" he persists, not wanting to let me go. "Call a friend of yours."

"But what if-"

"Stop it now! I have to go to not be late."

"What if I want to talk with you?!" he yells as soon as I turn my back to him. "You're a real baby...Jeez..." I take my phone out and walk back to him to give him my number while he's grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you, my strawberry," he says, all joyful after getting what he has been asking to have for weeks. "Yeah, goodbye now," I almost run outside to be sure he won't be able to stop me again.

Once I finally reach the outside, my phone vibrates. It must be Yoongi to tell me to not forget the party after the thousandth time today.

Well, no. It's not him. It's an unknown number. Don't tell me it's-

‹ Hey, my strawberry I want to talk💓 ]

[ What's that heart? And I left just a second ago ›

‹ 💓= What you don't have. I miss you ]

[ play or watch TV. ›

‹ Come back😏 ]

[ Stop it. That face completely makes it weird ›

‹ I'm thinking about you😏 ]

[ My brother is going to be very happy to see that text ›

‹ Forget it. ]

[ That's what I thought. ›

•••

"Yoongi, can I ask you something?" I take a gulp of my drink and grasp his attention. "Wow. I feel something serious coming, what's happening?" he looks at me with some concern. He knows me well.

"It's not serious," I smile to tell him. "I was just wondering if you know what Jungkook likes..."

"What? What do you mean? What the hell did he do?" he doesn't leave me a second to answer and starts to go crazy, not pleased about what he maybe thinks this question means. "Uhm...Calm down, I just want to know what kind of stuff he likes to buy because he keeps on getting me fruits every day for whatever reason."

"He buys fruits for you? That's why he asked me about your favorite ones! Are you in a relationship? Don't lie to me, Y/N," he puts his glass down on the kitchen counter on his right. "Hey, Yoongi what the hell are you talking about? I'm not dating him."

"Did he already try to do some things? Touch you or something?" he continues in his paranoia. Damn. What should I say? I can't tell him the truth, he's going to go berserk.