35. Love making

"How do we make babies?"

•••

Holy-

"What?!" I suddenly choke on my saliva and sit up abruptly at the sound of his question. Jungkook got forced to follow me and turned his head in the direction of the boy, who is still playing.

"Where do babies come from?" he puts his controller down on the sofa and looks at me very attentively.

"I need to pee," I hurry to flee by pushing Jungkook away from me, and I run to the bathroom like a coward, too awkward to face this topic with my little brother, who's supposed to get to know this from his parents.

This is embarrassing, but our mother and father aren't here anymore after leaving us without caring, so after all those years, he must consider me as a sister but also a kind of 'mother'. I still can't broach that subject with him, if Jungkook wasn't here, that would have been way easier, but knowing that this man is going to have fun laughing his ass off at me, I can't. I already noticed the smirk he had on his face when he heard the question and saw my reaction.

I take a deep breath and try to just act cool and not stressed about it. I step out of the room after a long moment of deep thinking.

What the hell is Jungkook doing?

I approach them both as they seem focused on a sheet of paper, on which Jungkook is drawing some things while speaking to my little brother.

Don't tell me-

"What is that?" I point at the paper and what's traced on it while kneeling down on the floor next to the man that I, with my bare hands, am about to strangle.

"Look, Daehan. This is me, and that is Y/N," he indicates to the little kid by showing a weird drawing he made with a circle and a, I don't know what is that thing. "So, you know I love your sister a lot lot lot, right?"

Daehan naively nods to his question. Why am I the only one feeling very hot in this room?

"Since I love her a lot, I'm going to put my seed, that I have in of me, inside of me, then let it grow in her, and the baby will come around nine months later," he smiles while explaining everything. "How do you give her the seed?"

"Well..." he averts the face of the innocent child and smiles as he licked his lips. Wait a minute. Is this man blushing?

"I put it in her belly."

"Oh, noo! She will eat the baby?!" he covers his mouth with his hand and gets worried as if all the things Jungkook was telling him was very serious.

"No...she just...I..." he stutters as his redness is intensifying. "Y/N...help me," he mumbles to me, shy like he's never been. "Where is your seed Jungkook?" his curiosity keeps on worsening the situation. "Daehan...This is just something inside of him that he will give me, and this will create a baby. Okay?"

"Yes, but my friend said that daddy and mommy make love to have babies..."

Oh my god, this can't be possible. Can I just faint and come back once it's done? I just wish I could disappear as much as I would want to. How can kids of his age talk about this?

"Daehan, isn't it the time to sleep now? I think it is, le-"

"But...You said you would never lie to me..." he makes a sad face as I'm trying to put an end to this awkward moment that even Jungkook can't handle. "I'm not lying..."

"Jungkook..." he asks for his attention. "Why did you say that? It's not true...."

"It is...but it's just a different way to explain it," he nervously fiddles with his fingers, too tense to continue talking about this. "Oh...so because you love my cuddle...you're going to make love and have babies?"