16. You're Mine

"Don't touch my cuddle!" the little boy tries to push Jungkook away from me.

"Jungkook, I'm just going to go buy a donut for him, I'll come back."

"But I bought some croissants just for you, give him one if it can make you stay here with me..." he hugs me tightly to keep me on my spot. "You bought food for me again...?" I look at him. "I told you not to..."

"I told you, I'll buy you something every day."

"You're stubborn..." I let my lips curve upwards. "Like you," he speaks softly into my ear.

I love how shivering it can be every time he lowers his voice and talks right in my ear with either deepness or softness.

"Daehan, let's eat a croissant, okay?" I squat down to get to his level. "Croissant? But I wanted a donut!" he shows how not satisfied he is about the choice. "I know but...your sister doesn't have enough money to spend it on those things, baby..."

"I want a donut! Not croissant of this bad mister!" he refuses to cooperate, making it even more difficult for me.

"Little boy. Your sister told you she doesn't have enough money to just spend it in unneeded food which you can live without, there's a croissant on the kitchen counter, and if you don't want it, you won't have anything else," Jungkook takes place to try to help me in the situation.

"I'm not talking to you," he crosses his arms with anger and pouts. Dammit.

"Daehan, behave yourself, or else I won't buy you anything. You apologize for calling him a jerk and only after that you'll have what you want," I assert my last words. "Will you buy my donut?"

"When we'll get back home, yes and that means you'll have two pastries today."

"I want it now," he doesn't get fooled as expected. "Then I won't buy anything. End of the argument, you're acting way too bad Daehan," I straighten up and get back on the sofa, with Jungkook following me.

He's crying now.

"Let him. He's just acting to get you," Jungkook places his hand on my arm to not let me go back to check on my brother. "But...he's sobbing..." I complain and sigh, willing to comfort my little baby who's breaking my heart."No. Don't let him fool you."

The boy lets his body drop on the ground and he continues his whining.

"Daehan...If you stop crying I'll buy you an ice cream with it," I get his attention. I'm too weak to let him over there.

He stands up, rubbing his eyes which are still letting tears roll down his baby cheeks and he runs to me to jump in my arms and hug me. How could I ignore this and be indifferent?

"Why did you get angry with me...?" he sobs, choking up on his words. "My baby...You acted too mean and it's bad. You should not talk like that about Jungkook. He's kind, and he even told me to give you the food yesterday," I rub his back to calm him down. "Will you buy me an ice cream when we go back home?"

"Yes, but only if you're nice with Jungkook," I try to make him act well. He removes his head from my shoulder and looks at me with his glisten eyes. "My cuddle..." he purses his lips out with his sad face. "Kiss."

I peck him and he rests his head in the crook of my neck.

- One week later -

"My strawberry baby!" the loud boy calls for me while I'm cleaning the damn table in the dining room. I'm sure he's lying down on the couch comfortably. "What the hell do you want?" I yell unwillingly. "You."

"I'm going to kill you! Shut your trap and stop annoying me just for that!" I utter out of wrath.

"I couldn't help it, you tempted me," his chuckles can be heard even from where I am, which is located in another room from where he is whining. "Come here, my reddish baby."

"I am busy, goddammit," I refuse to go as asked but end my task in this room of the house. "But I want to eat ice cream...!"

I walk back to the living room and head towards the small opened kitchen, ignoring the man that I'm sure won't spare me.

"Come on...I'm hungry...come here," he whines in the background without willing to stop. "Why are you so mean...?"

"Ya! Stop ignoring me, or this is going to get worse," he threatens me to make it even more unbearable for me, but I don't give in. "Baby, you are annoying me by acting as if I was invisible, but I tell you, once I'll come to get you by your hair, you-"

"Take that back or I break your neck," I whirl around and glare at him, this guy looking at me with a smirk.

"Oh no, I won't. Come break my neck, I'm waiting, tiny strawberry," he makes fun of me.

I grab a dishcloth and hurry to walk to him. "Say it again, and I use that to hurt you," I hold the fabric to make him understand that if he doesn't stop, I'm going to strangle him with it.

"Are you going to whip me?" a curve appears at the corner of his evil lips. Since he provoked me, I hit him with the piece of cloth.

He catches it right away and tugs on it, causing my body to fall on his abruptly. He encircles my figure with his strong arms and make sure I won't run away. "Do you want me to punish you?"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Let me go!" I wriggle to attempt to free myself from this creepy man. I'm just humiliating myself.

"Cringy? Well, it could be worse you know," he smirks all confidently. "Worse? Impossible."

He switches our position and gets on top of me in just a second. I'm hot all of a sudden.

"Impossible? Oh, let's see that. What if I say, my bad girl is going to have her little spank for behaving really badly with her d-"

"Shut up, that's awkward," I cut him off to stop this weirdo. "Or daddy's going to teach you a lesson and make you regret it hard, uh? You know I'm going to use my belt, baby girl~"

"Jeon Jungkook, you get the hell away from me, or I call my brother!" I punch his chest with my weak fists to react as normal as possible.

"Oh, are you blushing? I'm sure you like it when I talk to you like that, don't you?" he brushes my jawline with his finger and teases me to a degree that I can't stand. I push him very forcefully and run away from this terrible situation.

"You like it, hm baby?!" he voices out a bit louder to bug me. "No, I don't. I'm not sick in my head like you!"

"Calm down my baby girl, or else-"

"Don't you dare call me baby girl and stop being so damn cringy and awkward, for god's sake," I can't restrain all the frustration inside, I just let it fly out of my body. "Only if you eat some ice cream with me," he tries to negotiate with me. "No."

"All right then, my baby girl-"

"Fine!" I stop him right away. "What flavor do you want, freaking brat?!"

"Calm down, don't call me that, you're so rude..."

"Are you serious? You dare to complain after what you just did?" my eyebrows raise all by themselves, shocked by the audacity of this man. "I was just joking with you," he smiles and looks at me all innocently as if he didn't do anything.

"Gosh...I can't believe it," I roll my eyes and open the freezer to turn my back at him. "Pistachio!" he shouts as if he read my mind, I was about to ask him the flavor he wants.

I take out the container filled with the ice cream of his choice, and I grab a spoon to walk up to him and give him his dessert.

"Sit here, baby girl," he pats the place next to him, with a baby face, to get me easily.