15. Adult Things

Did he absolutely have to say that 'For now'? I don't feel good about this.

I reduce the distance that was remaining between us, and after having my eyes fixed on his thin lips for hours, I press mine on them.

I apply pressure on his soft lips then move a bit back to recreate the same action but tilt my head to the other side. This sensation is so special for me that I'm out of breath.

This man is smiling. I'm sure he likes what he's doing.

"Good, it's getting a bit more interesting and making me want more. Now, once you feel my lips part, you do the same, but I'm going to get your upper lip between mine while you grab my bottom one, okay? That's a single lip kissing," he gives me his little instructions, looking at me with a bit too much flirt. "Yes, but..."

"Just follow me, this is going to go smoothly, trust me. Think about...an ice cream, you know what it's like, right?"

"An ice cream...?" I frown, not seeing the bond between those two things.

"When you eat this or a lollipop, you part your lips, you take it between them to embrace it, and then you caress it with them before pulling it out. Do that with me, just imagine it's like a gummy candy that you want," he gives me all the details, thinking it could make it easier for me.

All it does to me is to make me go terribly crazy, and his confident smirk is totally taking my soul out of my body.

"Come on, baby," he places on hand below my ear. "I know you're good at it, you're just too shy to let go."

I keep on stressing out, I know he's staring at my lips, and he doesn't stop passing his tongue over his pink ones. Is that a way to tempt me? He can't be nervous, that's impossible, so I'm sure it's just to provoke the weak person I am.

I move onward very slowly, our lips now parted, causing our hot breathings to mingle together while he's totally enjoying it with a sly smirk and caressing my neck up and down.

I go forward and join our lips. I think about the things he said and lock them to squeeze his lower lip between mine, before creating some frictions and bumping them into each other over and over again.

Our lips enjoying their time by playing together intimately is the only thing audible in this room filled with nothing else than us.

It's not ceasing and Jungkook seems to not want this to end, he exerts some force on the back of my neck and makes the frictions even more passionate and tough. His teasing way of sucking on my lower lip is like the most stimulating thing I've ever had to go through in my life. This is very heated, not soft as he said.

I let my body go a bit more towards him and flatten my hands on his torso as if it was just an instinctive act from my body. His fingers slide down my curves, touching me heavily to arrive at my lower back and have access to my skin. I'm shivering from feeling all those sensations at the same time, and my heart could explode at any moment.

"Why are you eating your mouths?" an innocent voice resounds from out of nowhere.

I stop what I'm doing and whirl my head in that direction , where the cute voice came from. I make a quick movement in order to get on the couch, but Jungkook literally grasps my hips and forces me to stay where I am.

"We're doing adult stuff, Daehan. Get back into your room," he tells him as if it was all to talk like this to a little boy. "But boba said no one can touch my cuddle," he mentions Yoongi when I wouldn't have believed him to say such a thing, and let alone remember it.

"Daehan, you...uhm...we were just...Don't say it to your older brother okay? It's a secret between us, and if you keep it, I'll buy you your favorite pastry every time we come back from school, alright?" I try to make a deal to not have any problems with Yoongi.