34. Surprise

"Yah. Daehan, where are your clothes?!" I stand up abruptly from my spot.

This is reminding me of something that I shouldn't think about.

"I just had my towel..." he scratches his belly with his small hands while speaking with the purest and innocent face ever. Jungkook is laughing in the back while looking at the little boy who doesn't give a damn about being all naked in front of a "stranger".

"You're going to catch a cold and slip without your slippers!" I kind of scold him but he's so cute that I cannot help but smile. "Can you give me my pajama? Jungkook didn't give me any..."

"Yes," I walk to the bedroom and go to the closet to grab some clothes for this little boy to get dressed. I get back to the living room after some short minutes where the table already got filled with the dishes to eat but gape at the sight of the man. "Jungkook! What are doing?!"

He giggles and plays with my brother's wet hair to tie his bangs up and make a little ponytail while Daehan is not even paying attention to anything else other than his show on tv.

"He's so cute!" he throws his head backward and bursts into laughter at the sight of the adorable hairstyle he made on the little boy.

I can't believe this man...Look how heart melting his behavior is when he giggles like that...

I join them around the table but put the clothes on Daehan to finally allow us to eat peacefully.

"Can I do the same to you?" he smiles broadly and gaze at me with his dimple and sparkling eyes killing me.

"Stop talking and eat," I grin nervously and glance away. Thank god Daehan is just between us and separating that man from me. "By the way," I remember about something that shocked me this morning. "What's that picture you sent to Jimin?"

He turns his head to me with his mouth full of food.

He chews on it but it's taking way too long to my opinion. Is he making it on purpose to not answer me?

He finally ends what he has in his big trap but looks down at his plate and stir into it while smiling. "That was an accident."

"An accident?" I doubt at his reply. "Yes...It was supposed to be sent to someone else" he licks his lips but doesn't even raise his eyes up to the left to look at me. "Who?"

"Is it even necessary to ask?" he finally peeks at me. "Well...Yes, it is," I obviously make him remark. "You. I was supposed to send it to you but I chose the wrong number."

Oh my god. That's a relief he made a mistake otherwise I would have seen him naked once again. My eyes aren't prepared for it to happen one more time so please Jesus spare me.

I roll my eyes away and just watch the television while savoring my food.

"I still have it in my phone if you want, but just wait for tonight and that will be better than an image," he lets out just to provoke me. I'm suddenly feeling a heat spreading through my body and taking over me very quickly. I swear to god I'm scared of tonight after all the things he told me about it. "Babe, is the food making you hot or you're thinking about something else?"

Snap. He noticed. Couldn't he just shut up and not point it out?! It's embarrassing and making it worse for my cheeks.

"Baby baby~" he keeps on bothering me with pleasure in his voice that I can perceive. "I'm hot too...the food is too warm," Daehan opines and get into the conversation.

This pure soul...I wish I could go back to that period of my life.

"Your sister is very hot as well," he smirks and lay his eyes on me. "Very hot," he bites his lower lip and gives me a come-hither look.