36. Filthy

I wake up in a sudden. Jungkook inhaled very deeply and also came back to consciousness but as soon as he realized where his hand was, he put it away very fast.

"Daehan, get in the bathroom, I'm coming. If you have to vomit do it in the toilet, okay?" I sit up on the mattress and get up from it.

He ran to the other room in a haste, but I took a quick glance of Jungkook still on the bed. Why is he blushing so much again? Something is weird with him, even though he surely got shy when he woke up and all, it's not usual coming from him. Have I caused that much to his body just because of my curves against him...?

I walk out of the bedroom and go check on my little brother.

"What is happening? What's wrong my baby?" I squat down by his side and place my hands on his face. He seems a bit sick.

"I don't know...I don't feel well...I'm scared cuddle...I don't want to vomit, it hurts..." his tears are rolling down his cheeks the painful expression of his face is shattering my heart. "Hey sweetheart, it's alright. I'm here you don't have to worry," I brush his cheek with my thumb to put his mind at rest.

The door behind me opens very slowly. "Can I come in?"

I turn my head towards the tall man. "Yes, of course."

He steps in the small bathroom to join us, he kind of looks a little bit concerned about the condition of my brother. "What's wrong?"

"He's not feeling very good, he seems to have some fever because his body is hot but he's telling me that he's cold..."

"Oh...and is there something that he could take? A medication or else...?"

"I'm not sure..." I stand up and take a look into the furniture in which all the medical supplies and more is. I rummage through it in hope to find a box of ibuprofen but I don't think there's still any left. It's a bit my fault...I take a lot of those every day.

Jungkook brushes past me to reach Daehan and he sits down on a small step stool made for kids to approach him from his body. "Hey...do want some water to drink? Or maybe you're hungry and that's why you have some nausea?"

"No..." he shakes his head lightly but wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Can I ask you something...?" I pose a question to Jungkook a bit hesitantly. "Yes, what is it?"

"Can you take care of him while I hurry to go buy some medications? I'll be fast I promise."

"Yes of course baby, you don't have to ask me. You know I'm here for the both of you," he smiles to me while hugging Daehan and rubbing his back. I love to see how much he cares about us and wouldn't mind spending some time with my little brother. Some would have refused or complained but not him.

"Thank you, I'm not going to take too long," I press my lips on his and hurry to go get ready for me to go out and buy what's needed.

--

I open the front door of my apartment house and step in.

The sight I have of the living room made my heart melt.

Jungkook is lied down on his side with Daehan just in front of him, but he's rubbing his stomach while my little brother has his eyes closed with a damped towel on his forehead.

I get closer to them but a gentle smile got given by the man as soon as he looked at me.

"Should I let him sleep or I wake him up to give him the medicines?" I speak in a low voice to not disturb the boy's sleep.