60. Your short skirt

⚠️MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE.

I keep my head at the left side of hers and starts the pay back, brushing my slender fingers past her inner thigh.

As soon as I felt her clenching them, I placed my calves between hers and blocked her from any movement by flattening the sole of my feet on the wooden surface of our seats. Great idea I had to get in the corner with her.

Now that I'm sure she cannot move, I slide my fingers up and down her inner thigh, making her heart beat faster against my chest. Her breathing hastened already, I feel it and I can sense just at the tip of my fingers the way she's starting to get nervous. I'm not going to give her the time to calm down, I make the pressure of my fingers on her skin heavier, getting closer and closer to her sensitive area every time I'm going up. I act like I'm just using my phone but at the same time, stimulate myself by dropping my gaze on her cleavage, contemplating how it's inflating and decreasing in volume swiftly.

I can't wait any longer, I push her skirt away from my way and pass underneath with my hand, to go touch her underwear. She's already excited as I expected her to be. Her back straightened and I felt her trying to clench her legs which forced me to countervail the force by spreading them even more. I start by teasing her, rubbing the most sensitive area of her body with my fingers over her panties, using the exact amount of pressure that I'm used to taking when we're both together and pleasuring each other. I smile as soon as her hand moves up for her head to rest on it and let the air leave her lungs heavily. I get a bit more bad and evil now that she's getting sensitive, I make the frictions more heavy and hasten the speed of the rubbing, making her react to it. Going up and down with my finger, giving her the same sensations that what I vibrator could provoke to her with only the use of my hand. She closed her eyes as she bent her head over, and used her other hand to squeeze my thigh, trying to move her legs away from mine blocking her.

Unfortunately she managed to get away and sit by my side but once I grabbed her thigh firmly, she stopped moving and I forced my hand under her skirt. She's turning me on just by being excited because of me.

I look away from her, trying to act normal while I can feel her struggling and making everything possible to not moan. She keeps her head down, hiding her features with her hand and pretending to be on her phone when I can see her shaking the more I'm exciting her, I stop controlling myself, feeling my own body being aroused to an insane level, I approach my head from hers, feeling her hair on my skin as my breathing is getting sharper just from going further into my actions. I get to the next level and give her way more pleasure than just rubbing, her lips parted and I let my finger go back and forth inside of her. Just the feeling of it is turning me on. Everything was under control until I hit her weakest spot, she got unable to hold her voice back. She covered her mouth but then grabbed my arm to make me stop.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Jimin took a look at her as he behavior became weird.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom..." she looks up with her red cheeks, stuck in the corner. The guys checked on her with some confusion.

"Here, pass," they don't see anything strange and just move back to let her get through the small space but I follow her and not miss just one of her steps, I can't stop just now.

I enter the mixed bathroom with her and once I'm sure that no one can see us, I enter the same cubicle. I lock the door, pin her against the flat surface and crash my lips onto hers, feeling hungry for her, her scent, her taste and the feelings she leaves inside of me. I let her undo my belt while I grabbed her top to pull on it and snake my hand inside the fabric, touching her hot skin to go way more up and cup the best area given to me that easily, making her moan into the kiss full of desire. I couldn't help myself but to emit the same kind of sound once she opened my pants to put her hand into it and started rubbing the hard problem she caused to that part of me. No one is here so I'm not going to care about how much we're noisy, how much the walls of this small space are going to shake and crack once I'll be taking her against it.