63. Painful love

*deleted and edited*

He looks at me, my heart beating at warp speed, he tried to open the door. "Baby...please..."

I can hear him instantly bursting into tears, he threw his hand into the car to lay it over mine that I kept on the steering wheel. "Baby...I know I'm an a*shole who doesn't deserve to be forgiven but I can't do it anymore...It's only been three days but I feel like I haven't seen or felt you close to me for years..." he takes my hand with both of his to move it towards him and places it against his chest, letting the strong and fast beating of his heart hit my hand. "I love you so much and I feel like slowly dying all alone in this house that I should be sharing with you..."

"Do you think I don't love you Jungkook...? Do you even know how hurt I was?" I turn my head to look at him, no matter how much I hate to see him sad. "You cannot say something you don't mean, I don't believe in that excuse..."

He lets his head go forward, dropping his eyes down as the tears are falling down. This is the most painful thing to see him like that. "I swear to God I didn't mean it Y/N. I was just mad and disappointed..."

I glance away, his hands holding mine tightly with despair. His sobbing into my ear are unbearable.

"I need to go Jungko—"

"No! Please...!" he grips onto my hand, begging me to not do as thought. "Stay with me...even if you ignore me, act as if I wasn't there, please stay here by my side...I won't bother you, neither talk if you don't want to but I can't stay here all on my own. "

I sigh but glance away, pulling my hand away from his larger ones.

"All I'm asking for is to see you close to me...You can yell at me, swear and throw disgusting words at my face, I'll deserve it with no doubt but...Don't go..."

At the sight of his deep grief, I take my phone in my hand and close the window, I noticed him worrying, not knowing what I was doing. I turn the ignition off and open the door to get out of my car.

The man almost jumped on me, taking me into his arms as if we hadn't seen each other for years. His hand in the back of my head keeps me against him tightly, making me hear his sobs in my ear loudly.

I hug him back, missing just to feeling of his body against mine after a short time. "Let's get in the house...Daehan is alone," I step back from him no matter how aching it is. I gulp down the tight knot in my throat, averting his face to not cry even more and I head towards the house. I step inside and put a smile on my face as soon as I see Daehan on the couch, waiting for us in the calm.

He beams at me as I'm forcing myself to not burst into tears just to think about Jungkook. "You stay here cuddle?" he holds his Nemo plush tightly in his small arms. "Yes, I want to be with you."

"I'm happy then," his lips remain curved upwards. "Kookie?" he asks for the man's attention who went to the kitchen side in order to hide his tears. Just from the back, we can see him wiping his face before turning around. "Hm?"

The little boy stands up and runs to him, while I go sit down on the couch.

"Are you sad...?" he speaks in a low voice while scrutinizing the man's features and expression exposing his state. "Uh? N—No, I'm not my baby..."