39. You make me Hot

He's back at it with his red cheeks. Damn, I never saw a boy blushing that much because of me.

Or maybe he's just hot. I retreat and get back on a more correct position to not let any of my curves get in contact with his tough shapes.

"I have to do it again..." he glances away and rubs his neck while biting his lower lip.

"I'm sorry," I apologize believing that it happened because of me. "Hm?" he gave a shy glance at me. "It's not your fault....don't worry."

He grabs another new sheet of paper and makes the same portrait again but I mention that he's not as calm as before. I'm going to leave him alone and let this boy finish his drawing while I color my hearts with red.

"Here," he slides the work onto the table and places it right under Daehan's nose.

"Thank you Jungkook!" he joyfully tells him with a large and bright beam on his face. The man smiled, surely proud and glad that he made the young boy happy and he looked away not knowing how to react.

--

"Goodnight my little bean," I press my lips on his forehead and brush his cheek.

I straighten up and walk back to the living room where Jungkook is watching TV. I continue my way to the kitchen side and wash the dishes in my quiet corner. "Y/N...?"

I turn around at the soothing voice pronouncing my name in a low volume. "Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?" he peeks at me but quickly glance away to look down and fiddle with the material of the sofa. "You just did."

He raises his head up, surprised by my answer as he must have expected a "yes" to come.

"I'm joking, go ahead Jungkook," I smile to him, noticing how nervous he is lately I should be kind with this boy. "Did I do something bad?"

"Uh?" I confusedly let out.

"Yeah uhm...I don't know...did I touch you while I was sleeping? Or maybe you saw something or heard...? Or else..." he interrogates me with some stress perceivable in his voice. "You seems to avoid me...or act different."

"No...I just kept my distance with you after what happened this morning...I thought you wanted me to leave you alone..."

"Really? That's the reason why you're not as close as yesterday?" he seems shocked by my confession as if he didn't see that possible. "Yes, that's why," I nod, thinking it was obvious which in the end, is not.

"You're totally wrong to think that. I swear I don't ever want you to be distant, what happened this morning was just...I was a bit stressed for whatever reason and I acted like an idiot but seriously don't think that I would want you to give me space," he relieves me and put an end to my fears and worries. That's so good to know that I wasn't being clingy and that I was stupid.

"Jeez...I'm happy to hear it because I couldn't stop cogitating all day long about this, thinking you could have lost your feelings or el-"

"Never," he cuts me off to give me his words very sincerely. "I love you Y/N and that will be for the rest of my life, you can be sure of this."

"This is the same for me.." I smile like a dumb girl, touched by what he just stated without hesitating for a second.

Silence now remains between us. We don't really know what to say more but just smile shyly. I turn back to my work and end what I started to put all the dishes back at their proper place.