32. Here For You

"GUYS! STOP! DON'T YOU BOTH SEE IT'S HURTING HER?!" Jimin took place in the argument.

----- -----

I just want to dig my grave and bury myself to never come back again. Was it that bad what I did? Loving someone and hiding it to not be stopped by my own family who wouldn't agree and ruin everything?

Maybe the situation in which he saw us wasn't the best one, neither the good timing but that's not a reason to react that way and talk to me as if I had cheated on someone or did something horrible.

The door of the room that was keeping Daehan asleep opened as everyone in this room seems to go berserk, revealing his small figure coming out.

I was about to take his hand and walk away when Yoongi abruptly rushed to me and grabbed my arm to drag me to the front door and get me out with my handbag that he threw on the ground.

"Y/N...!" my little brother calls out my name.

Is Yoongi going insane? He never reacted like that towards me. "Daehan stays with me. I won't let him be with a poor girl who can't even take care of herself like a mature adult."

The door was about to get closed in a blow when Jungkook came up behind Yoongi, holding Daehan in his arms. He jostled the man to elbow his way and he stepped out to grab my handbag and take my hand.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Jungkook doesn't give any attention to the boy that shouted out to us. He continues his steps hastily with Daehan who seems completely lost and scared at the same time about what's happening.

We didn't get followed and reached the car of Jungkook. We got into it, I went in the back with my little brother and he started the vehicle to drive towards my house.

"Y/N...why are you crying?" his innocent voice filled with sorrow leave his mouth feebly.

I wipe my tears away to not let my little brother see me in that state. "I'm not, it's just the wind that I got in my eyes," I force a smile to not make him worry. "Why did boba screams?"

"It's nothing...he just...-"

"Because he's a freaking moron who doesn't give a damn about his sister and just wants her to not live happily," Jungkook interrupted me. I think that what happened got him infuriated as ever. "Jungkook...don't say that please..."

"Daehan....Your brother is just deaf and small so he needs to yell for people to hear him, that's the reason why he screamed earlier," he understood that I didn't want my little baby to hear bad things about his older brother, and he quickly changed his sayings.

The young boy raised his eyes up to me with some skepticism. I'm sure that he doesn't believe what Jungkook told him in order to hide the truth, I see it in his gaze.

"Did you sleep well with the big plush in your arms?" I put a smile on my face and try to deviate from the subject.

He nods and fiddles with his finger without letting a word leave his mouth.

We fortunately finally arrive at the apartment. I step out as Jungkook does it but he went first to Daehan's seat to get him out of the car and carry him while I took my handbag.

We all went up the stairs once we entered the building and I opened the door to get inside of my house. My very small house made of only three different rooms...