58. Bend over

"I think...I know..."

The person keeps on ringing the bell as I'm more than reluctant to end this right now. "This moron is going to regret it if he doesn't leave right away I swear to God. And what do you mean "I think I know"? How can you...?" I seek for air as we're both staring at each other.

"I was talking with Jimin and a friend earlier...maybe this is him...I don't know..." she moves away from me. I...dammit...! If it's Jimin he's going to end miles away from here after I grabbed him by the hair. He always ruins everything.

I rub my face with my hands but sit up, "I'm going...stay her..." my sigh of annoyance leaves my mouth as I grabbed a tissue to clean what our bodies made and left on us, then I go back to the living room while Y/N put a dressing gown on her. "Wait..." she runs after me as I grabbed my underwear and pants to put it back on. "What?" I close the zipper and button of my cloth, peeking at her as if something was wrong. "You...you know we can see...your...uhm...the bulge you have...down there...Don't you think it's better if I'm the one-"

"I don't care. Like this, he'll maybe understand he interrupted us right when we were busy," I refuse to let her go open the door with just a flimsy silky fabric to cover her naked and previous curves, and I walk to the entryway to go open that damn door, shirtless since I didn't want to make the effort to wear a top.

Of course. That jerk. With another guy of which the face doesn't remind me anyone I could have seen yet. I noticed the glance they took at my lower body, pretty uncomfortable now that I realize. "Hey, we're here to see Y/N," he smiles at me, asking for my woman when it's pretty clear I'm the one facing him. "She's sleepi-"

"Oh Y/N!" he bends his head to the side to look behind me. I turn around to check if this bad girl dared to show up. I can't believe she had to put her face over the door of the living room, goddammit.

"Well...she was sleeping so she doesn't want to see anyone now," I don't agree to this, I need to still keep on going with her and finish what we couldn't even enjoy to the full. "Sleeping you said?" he raises his eyebrows and gives an obvious look at my boner to show his skepticism. I feel dumb. "Sure Jungkook," the moron pushes me away to elbow his way and enter my house without any permission given.

I didn't even have the time to grab him by his collar to throw him out that he took his shoes off and went inside the living room, where my soon wife is only wearing a damn dressing gown!

I run back there as those two jerks dared to invade my property. "Get out of here," I assert myself as my veins burned up at the sight of the man's arms wrapped around the body of the girl with which I was busy minutes ago.

I hated the way he was looking at her last night, now I get to know she was texting him and another guy that I don't even know who is with that small one, touching my girlfriend. "I said get out!"

"It's...it's okay Jungkook..." she looks at me, trying to soothe me when I'm not in the good mood to be positive about this new arrival of people I usually dislike, and now hate to the highest point of hatred. "No it's not baby, we were...we were busy..."

"I thought she was sleeping..." Jimin smirks at me as he placed his arm around her waist right in front of my eyes. "Get that hand off of her and step back before I smash your face Park Jimin. I won't tell you twice."

He doesn't give any toss about what I'm saying and gazes at Y/N, who fortunately got his arm away from her body. "I texted you a few times but you didn't respond so I wanted to come see you directly to ask you if you would be okay about going to the cinema with me and Leo," he gives a name to the other tall guy that seems shy but way too confident at the same time. Where the hell does he come from?