33. Deja Vu

"My donuts!" the little boy comes back. Jungkook looked in his back without letting go of me. "Yes but tomorrow. You already had some this morning."

"No, I want it now! You lied to me!"

"Alright! Alright...I'll buy it for you but only if you promise me something," he slides his hand down my body to subtly pass by my curves before removing it and squatting down in front of the boy.

"What...?" he sulks and grimaces to act all angry. "You keep it for dessert and eat well for dinner."

The boy is hesitating and thinking deeply about the deal that he's about to accept to have what he wants. "Okay..."

"Good boy," he pecks his cheek and straightens up to grab the key of his car that he left on the kitchen counter just right beside me.

He puts it inside of his jogger pocket and steps in front of my figure. He compresses my shapes against the worktop just behind me with his own body and places his hands on my hips.

That smirk is killing my soul.

"Daehan, I think I heard your friend calling for you in the bedroom. You should go check on him," he puts his eyes on the kid who's watching the TV. "Uh?"

"Someone called for you in the bedroom," he lies to him. "That's not true," the boy shakes his head to disagree. "Yes, it is..."

"No," he disagrees. "You just want to make me go away to kiss my cuddle."

Oh my lord. Is this kid even possible? How can he think like that?

Jungkook turned his head back to me but I noticed the smile he's having while biting his lips nervously. "This kid doesn't get fooled easily."

"I can't believe he knew it when I didn't..."

"Well...if he knows it, I'm not going to hold back," he states before locking our lips very intimately. He parted them as I did and he started kissing me more passionately and amorously without any restraint even though my brother is in the same room.

He passes one hand in my back and slides down after pushing me forward to be against him tightly. He tucks one hand in my back pocket while the other is gripping my waist with want. The kiss is not stopping.

I should calm him down right away.

I flatten my hands on his abdomen and exert force on it to make him back away from me. He's getting way too wild.

"Oh baby...tell me you want more but don't push me away..." he complains and pecks my lips between the words. "No. Go buy the donuts for my little brother," I smile to him and bend to the side to avoid his cute kisses.

"Only if you kiss your Jungkookie," he holds me tight and keeps on trying putting his face just in front of mine to make me nervous and blush.

I press my lips on his in attempt to put an end to those seconds full of stress for me. "Another one."

As expected he hasn't got enough.

"No. Stop it now and go or else I punch you," I threaten him without meaning my words but just smiling while uttering them.

"Oh yeah, punch me with your small and tiny fists. Or better, punch me with your luscious lips all over my body," he bites his lower lip and grins unceasingly with fondness.

"I said no. Go!" I giggle and squat down to escape and run away. "I'll come back quickly, and tonight..." he rushes to me and seized my wrist gently to yank my body against his, he touches my waist with his large but pretty hands. "We're going to play just together, alone in the dark."