53. Not that kind of person

'YOUR P.O.V'

I walk back to the couch on which my little brother is playing with his toes while watching TV. As soon as I sit down by his side, he leans towards me and wraps his arms around my waist. My hand passes through his fluffy hair, and I give little caresses to his back, before grabbing my phone as the led indicator signaling me about a notification drew my attention on it. At the exact moment that Jungkook joins us, my eyes cannot remain where they were, they get attracted by his figure walking up to us.

His attention is all over me, his gaze meeting mine with a little smile on his face, his body lands on the couch, his dish in his hand, he lays down and lean on the back of the cushions.

"Kookie!" Daehan hurries to get closer to the man, crawling over me to end on his lap. "What's wrong?" he lets go of his chopsticks to pass his hand through the boy's hair as his eyes of baby are staring into his big ones. "I want to hug you."

"Wait," he stuffs his mouth with the rest of his dinner, and as his arm encircled the boy's small frame, he leans over and places his dish back on the coffee table, to move back in his previous position. "Come here," he embraces him with his strong arms and holds him against his body, making the young bundle of sunshine beam.

I cannot stop looking at them. Jungkook pecks his forehead and passes his hand through his hair, pushing his bangs back to reveal his skin. Daehan closes his eyes, his head resting on the man's tough chest to surely hear the sound of his heartbeat. He suddenly raises his hand up to tickle the grown man right under his arm.

"Ya!" he giggles but removes the small hand that was making his body twitch uncontrollably. "No tickle, bad boy," he keeps his arms blocked with one of his big hands. "Come on, Kookie!"

"No," Jungkook laughs like an adorable baby but takes the little boy's legs with one arm under them to hold him like a toddler and lift him up, his mouth ends on his neck and blows air so as to make the boy laugh with the raspberry kisses given to him. Why is he so cute, goddammit?

My little brother's laughter echoes through the room as his body is wriggling in the man's arms. "If you tickle Kookie again I'm going to do this once more, okay?"

Daehan refuses to comply and brings his hand to Jungkook's neck, attempting to repeat his actions, which make the man give the same thing to him. He lifts him up in the air with his strong arms. "There. Now you can't touch me," he giggles, making the crinkles at the corners of his eyes appear to show his happiness.

"But...I want to hug you..." he stretches his arms to try reaching the man's neck, giving him the sad puppy look that always works. He moves the boy down and lets him land on his lap but then heaves him up again to not have his hold onto him. "No," he teases him, laughing cutely.

I let them play together and grab my phone to check my messages.

Yoongi?

< Hey Y/N...I wanted to apologize for these past few weeks that I spent ignoring you. I'm sorry for the way I talked to you, I love you more than anything Y/N. I've never been ashamed of having you as my sister. I know you're more mature, more responsible than I am to take care of our little brother on your own, but I'm just scared that Jungkook could hurt you...That's why I just transferred some money on your account since you're living with him now. I want you to use it for yourself only, to keep it on your account and enjoy it the most you can. Don't worry about the amount and just use it as much as you want. If you ever need more, just call me. ❤ ]

Wait...what did he just do right now?

I hurry to leave my messages and get access to my bank account to check the money that should have been transferred, as my brother said.