24. Friends With Benefits

"Cuddle!"

I jerk my head to look at him. "I...it...I wanted to kiss your cheek..." Jungkook moved back properly to glance away with a cute shyness.

I was going to move when I saw the delivery man coming up the stairs. We both got away from the way to let him pass and I stayed just aside to talk to Daehan.

"You love him more?" the boy fiddles with my hair as I'm holding him in my arms with Jungkook by my side.

"My little baby, this is...I don't love him more...He's just...a friend and he shouldn't have kissed my lips but..." I struggle to explain it to him the best way but I'm totally unable to do it clearly. "But—"

"Daehan...Let's talk about this when we get back home and eat ice cream in front of the TV. Okay?" I make an attempt to get myself out of this mess. "Okay," he nods to my great relief.

Once the whole deliver thing was done, we got back inside the house to eat all around the coffee table and play video games.

——

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I look at her without being able to take my eyes off that luscious body and face. She's focused on the television but...Damn...Those red lips wrapping the food that I wished I was just at this moment, are tempting me. Is she licking those swollen lips of hers just purposely to provoke me, knowing how much it's enticing? Her dress shirt that she slightly opened just because she's hot is making my body boil as hell, I should calm down immediately or this is going to end badly.

Oh, and now she licked her finger all subtly, enough to make me go crazy. If we were just together in this room, I swear to god, she would be out of breath right now and her lips would be way more swollen for some good reasons.

I bend my head backward and exhale sharply to let all the air leave my lungs as I'm fighting against my body to keep the control and remain calm.

I pass my tongue over my lips that still has the taste of the pizza and I look back at the person attracting my eyes, but we both get into eye contact as she was observing me just right now and that I caught her off guard.

This flirty girl licked her lips nervously and pursed them inward, before acting all shy and averting my gaze.

"Am I dreaming or you're checking her out?" a whisper in my right ear startles me. I act as if I wasn't doing what is forbidden by Yoongi and I glance away now that I got noticed by Jimin. "No..."

"Don't even try to lie. You're freaking ogling her, you're thirsty as hell man."

"Shut up," I glare at him. "I'm not."

"Yeah sure..." he sarcastically says in a low voice to not let Yoongi hear us. "You're all excited for no reasons, of course, Jungkook..."

"Stop it alright?"

"Tell me the truth," he looks at me straight into the eyes with a smile. "You like her, right?"

"No, I don't. She's just a friend," I tell him a big lie to not reveal what has to remain secret. I traveled my eyes away but couldn't help myself from not passing by the female figure that I keep on wanting against me.

Second time now that I catch her looking at me.

"Yeah," he scoffs with roguishly. "Friends with benefits."

"Stop freaking talking about something that you don't know. Got it?" I stare at him, tired of dealing with this jerk. "She's nothing more than my damn friend."