55. Horny

"Okay cuddle, I'm going to hug him and kiss kookie a lot," he runs away with his large beam to make a beeline for the man who I caught starting at me again, with a gentle smile on his face.

As soon as he saw the small baby heading towards him, he looked at him but once he faced him from very close, they both spoke for a short second before Jungkook took him in his arms. Daehan hugs him like he would do it with a teddy bear or me, getting from the grown man a happiness expressed all over his features as he hugged him back and offered him a kiss. That is for me, the most adorable thing.

Since I have to wait for the egg timer to signal me that the cake is baked, I lean back on the kitchen counter and look at what all the guys are doing, but especially my man with the little boy. Daehan moved back properly on Jungkook's lap, resting his head on his chest while holding his Nemo plush really tight, to look at the TV screen where a game is being played by the four guys taking just one couch for themselves. Jungkook's fingers comb the boy's hair, his eyes gazing at him and smiling when he doesn't peck his forehead.

I'm going to melt faster than the chocolate I put in the cake baking.

•••

I sit down on Jungkook's lap as no space is left for my butt on any of the couches and wait for Daehan to blow the candles out. Everyone watching him in front of his cake that I cooked with a lot of care just for his sixth birthday, Jungkook wraps his arms around my hips and pulls me back to place his face at my arm and take a closer look at the young boy, smiling from ear to ear.

"Don't forget to make a wish Daehan~" Jimin ruffles his hair with a beam on his face. They all finished singing to let the boy close his eyes and make a wish like mentioned. A second later after we understood he was speaking in his own head, he blew the air out his mouth to extinguish the six candles.

"Happy birthday!" we all applause as he giggled and looked shy in front of us, Yoongi took the lead to start cutting the cake but kissed him on the cheek before doing it.

"When can I play with my gifts?"

"Do you want to do it now?" his big brother pays attention to his actions and at the same to him. "Yeah..."

"You don't want to eat the cake cuddle made just for you?" Yoongi asked to the boy while serving everyone with the food I made and am scared of hearing opinions about. "I do, but will I have the permission to play at night with my games?" he asks him as he's giving the small dishes to every single one of us, all seeming impatient to dig in while I'm nervous as hell. Maybe I should just have paid one thought.

"That's not a question you should ask to me."

"Cuddle?" he dives his big eyes of baby into mine, throwing at my face all the innocent I miss having. "Kookie?"

"What does cuddle say about it?" Jungkook puts me forth while I'm pretending not to hear but just eating what is in the end, pretty good. I did well, or could I just have bad taste?

"I say yes Daehan, you have the right to do what you want for your birthday," I smile at him, not doubting about anything since tomorrow is Saturday. "Thank you!" he jumps up and runs to me, half hugging me with his head resting on my legs. "Can I kiss you?" he raises his eyes up to captivate me with them. I nod, leaning closer to let him have access to my features. He stood up on his tiptoes and pecked my lips cutely, before climbing up onto the couch to get closer to Jungkook, so me as well.

"That cake is delicious as hell!" Taehyung exclaims, licking off the fresh cream he had left on the corner of his lips like a kid. "Why don't I hear that when I'm the one cooking for you?" Jin complained about the compliment made about my food.