30. Filthy Meaning

"Cuddle....Are you okay?"

----- -----

I'm mentally ill and it's too late to escape my problem.

"Ye...I'm fine..." I manage to talk with the fact that my brain left my body. I stroll to the living room and go to the front door where my shoes are.

The little boy came by my side to put his shoes on as well and after that, we walked out of the house to reach the streets.

I hold the little hand in mine and wander through the streets with him, going to the bakery where Jungkook usually buys the pastries just for me.

Speaking of which. He's calling me... I don't even want to talk to him after what he did to me.

"Hello the jerk," I initiate the chat nicely.

"Oh my goodness, you're in a great mood I see," he sarcastically responds with some chuckles leaving his mouth under his breath. "Don't ever dare to send me those kinds of pictures again or I block your number."

"Ah, you get to the point I was about to broach. I just had a little issue while thinking about you very deeply and maybe too much and I was so hot that I had to remove my blanket, I took a new photo, I hope you're going to like it baby."

"Shut your mouth and don't even think about sending it or I swear to god, you're going to be in my blacklist before being deleted," I utter angrily but still trying to keep my calm as much as I can to not seem to be a psycho in front of strangers.

"That's just nature...You affect my body the way I affect yours..." the smugness in his voice that almost bleed out my phone is impossible to not discern. "I'm going to affect your body but physically by using my fist in your face to hurt you."

"You already affect my body physically but please, my sweet baby, use your soft and wonderful hands for something else on me."

"You- ugh Jesus Christ..." I sigh sharply. My mind can't deal with this man anymore, it's dissolving in tears of exhaustion and shame. "I'm annoying you, hm? I like it," he scoffs, enjoying his bothering behavior. "What are you doing right now my love?"

"None of your business."

"I'm going to annoy you even more, don't test me."

"Don't!" I almost shout in the streets. Damn, that was louder than planned. "I'm just going to the bakery with Daehan to buy him donuts."

"Oh, can you come here?! Pretty please baby..." he begs me with an adorable tone just to act cute and get me by the feelings one more time. "Why would I? You haven't stopped teasing me wickedly."

"Oh come on...it's because I like making you blush and all..."

"I'll see, now I have to hang up."

I quickly end the call to not hear his cute voice begging me to go to his house, I won't be able to resist so I prefer not to make it hard for me.

"It was Jungkook?" my little brother raises his head up to look at me. "Yes..."

"Oh can we go see him?!" he jumps while walking and maintaining his cute grip on my hand. I can't believe him.

Yesterday he was telling that same person that he was not his friend and now he wants to see him? Did Jungkook told him something when I was away or...?

"Uhm...." I hesitate and try to avoid his question as much as possible but his adorable big puppy eyes, as hypnotizing as Jungkook's ones are totally not even thinkable to resist. "Please cuddle!"