thirteen | 13

re·un·ion

Azure Saviour has 2K reads! Thank you so much to all of you reading and supporting my story! I love you all so much! 

It was also my birthday on Wednesday. Yay...I guess. Carry on now. 

Harry.

Sitting in my car, I rested both of my forearms on the steering wheel, my hands were clasped together. There were two things on my mind, my sister and C. My brain understood why Gemma was there, but it was confused about why the mysterious girl I see once a week was there.

I reached out for my phone, which was placed in the cup holder. I checked the time and saw a text from my sister that the plane had just taxied towards the gate. I'd already parked my car in the lot ages ago, which was probably the worst idea. Easily, I could have circled the airport and waited until after she got her luggage, to go quickly stop at the door to pick her up; but, I didn't. I guess it was something that I'd have to pay for. Then again, my sister's worth it.

I got out of my car and walked towards the 'Arrivals' sign, which was practically everywhere on the airport grounds. Once I made it inside, my eyes peered around to find many others awaiting their friends and loved ones. It's been a long time since I actually picked up anyone from here and I forgot how much I came here; and I wasn't too sure if I missed doing that or not.

"So my big brother didn't lie when he said he'd pick me up from the airport; and he's on time, what a shocker." A female voice spoke from a little distance away. A voice I knew far too well; and from someone that I hadn't seen in quite some time.

"You're a bloody idiot if you'd think otherwise." I laughed and saw my younger sister skip her way into my arms, hugging me tight. I missed her. Why was having family around so ... impossible? "Welcome back to KC, little sister."

"Ah yes. Good ol' Kansas City. I forgot how tiny this airport is." She said, her eyes wide as she looked around.

"You're seriously comparing this airport to Heathrow?" I let out a short chuckle.

"Nope." She shook her head, laughing. "I was comparing it to JFK."

"A comedian."

"I take after my favourite brother." She grinned.

"I'm your only brother." I raised my brow at her reply.

"True."

"Did you bring any more —?"

"Just this." She pointed down to her carryon.

"Good." I smiled, grabbing hold of the handle and pulling it my way. "Because I wasn't going to wait for the carousel to start up anyway."

"Such a gentleman, Styles."

"That, I am. I guess I'm the better Styles, then." I smirked, placing my arm over her shoulder.

"Only in your dreams, big brother. Only in your dreams." She smiled and she wrapped her own arm around my waist, as we walked through the door automatic sliding doors. 

..

"So what are we going to do while I'm here." Gemma asked as I merged onto the highway.

"I mean it's not your first time here, but I'm going to make it seem like it is." I grinned. "My little tourist, how would you like to go to a baseball game? The MBL and all."

"Harry, you're seriously taking me to a Royals game?" She informed me, clearly knowing the city's baseball team. I was well aware of the Chiefs, but like the Royals, they weren't exactly known as the best football team. No matter what, I rooted for the Packers.