fifty two | 52

That's illegal in every way possible. The audacity of this man. Ugh.

The gif has almost nothing to do with the chapter, but I had to have you join in when I faint. We can do that together. 

As for the actual chapter, hold my hand. It's gonna be a rough one.

S x

prop·o·si·tion

Céline.

The first thing I heard when I got to work, was an ear piercing scream by my best friend. Every single person that was around us, now had their focus directed to where her and I stood. I hadn't informed anyone of my engagement yet and I knew that Harry hadn't either — except for his mum. I just hoped that this wasn't what it was about. There was something special about wanting to keep the engagement just between us for now, but neither of us actually knew how long it would last.

As for his mum, we'd called her earlier today letting her know the news and let's just say that her husband and daughter also found out within seconds. The scream she let out was almost identical to Lena's; except Clara had started to cry over the phone not long after.

Harry had insisted to FaceTime her, but we were still very much naked and in bed. After many kisses and a little bit of persuasion, he agreed to simply call her instead. 

For the rest of the morning, he was just a little shit.

"So, how — um, how was it? Me?" I hesitantly asked, my fingers curling the ends of my hair around them.

"You must be joking if you're thinking that you didn't just blow my world." He smirked. "Pun, very much intended."

"Filthy boy." I let out a small laugh, but then bit my lip nervously. "And maybe."

"C, what we just did, was beyond fucking sensational. I couldn't even say anything the second it ended, because I was so damn speechless — and so breathless. You never fail to do that to me." His hand softly caressed my cheek, then sent a sly grin towards me. "And baby, you were the one with the dirty mouth."

"You're one to talk." I shyly smiled.

"Touché." He laughed, before giving me another kiss. "Darling, I want to tell you something."

"Hmm?"

"I think I lied when I said that I love you." And for a split second, all the blood drained from my veins, before he smiled widely. "I'm so deeply, hopelessly, positively in love with you Céline Alice Prescott; and I can't wait for you to be my blushing bride."

"You're an ass." I huffed, my brows furrowed at him, who only had a slightly shocked, yet teasing, look in his jade eyes.

"Gee, what a reply? So caring and thoughtful. I was thinking something more along the lines of, 'I love you too, Harry.'"

"Yeah, that was before you scared the shit out of me. The not loving me bullshit. Glad you finished that sentence, otherwise your manhood might've been gone sooner than you could blink." I hit his bare chest and he pretended to seem hurt as he rubbed the spot I'd targeted.

"Language, baby." He smirked, clearly entertained by my short outburst.

"Fucking bastard."

"Sweet girl."

"Little shit."

"Beautiful angel."

"We have a weird pattern going on." I chuckled.

"That, we do." He grinned. "Guess that's what makes our relationship unique then, huh?"