trailer

So I did a little thing...and omgosh, it's a trailer!

Alright, so this wasn't expected at all. If you've already read my book, ily, if not, I still love you and I hope you enjoy it!

I've decided after quite some time (and post making the trailer for ED) to make one for this book. It took a long while to do because of how much I love this book. Azure Saviour has a special place in my heart and I didn't want it to be just 'a trailer.' 

In my a/n I've wrote that you can imagine the characters to whoever you'd like, which obviously, you still can. These are just the ones I've chosen for them, which I see them represented to be in my eclectic mind (or at least, the closest anyway). 

The trailer has some graphic scenes, so if you're not comfortable seeing that, please don't watch it. 

Anyhoo, without further ado, enjoy!

As I always am, I'm nervous, but...um...thoughts?

And if you fancied that, keep on'a reading. I hope you enjoy this one heck of a ride.

Kissy, stay golden, and TPWK.

S x

...

P.S. A little thank you to my girl Sollie who helped me out on a few visual things.

P.P.S. If you've already read my story, and haven't seen the bonus chapters I randomly posted...well, there's bonus chapters.