q & a

Lil' baby puddin'

Hiya sweet peas!

Alrighty, so I've compiled the questions that you've asked (hopefully I didn't miss any as I put them together) and I think you deserve the answers for them. 

So here we go...

Did Harry's in-laws ever find out the truth? Because I believe they were angry at him and blamed him. So did things change after the truth came out?

Eventually, they did find out, but it didn't change the way they saw Harry anymore. To them, he was still the reason as to why their adopted daughter died. Even though they had originally loved Harry in the beginning, they simply wanted to hold a grudge, which is fine.

Harry got the closure he needed by telling them. He figured that it wouldn't change the relationship that they had, since it was already rocky, but it was just something he needed to get off his chest.

After Harry opened up to Céline, he stopped blaming himself about everything, including the loss of his unborn daughter. He saw that it was just fate and that it happened. He also never blamed or regretted loving Amber, because for a long time, she was an important part of his life. It also helped open his eyes to (not necessarily to compare, but to understand) how love should really be.

Do we not get wedding details of how he cried and felt while she was walking down the alter?

Well....you might need continue reading the rest of the questions to find out.

Why don't we get to see how he reacted to finding out she's pregnant I wanna know what he thought how happy he was or how scared he was or how scared she was to tell him or SOMETHING?

Same reply as above *smirks*

What do you like most about Harry?

Real life Harry? Or AS Harry? That's a tough question in both ways haha. But I'll answer both.

For RL H, I mean from what he comes off as, a true genuine and down to earth human. I tend to think of him as a regular person, rather than a celebrity, especially with the small videos/photos that are taken. I don't know him (nor have met him) but I just see that authentic and sincere quality in him...and I find that beautiful.

For AS H, I like how once he slowly opened up his heart, everything flooded in — emotions and everything. He's got a pure heart to love and he's such a sweetheart when it comes to Céline, Hazel, or any of his friends. He's honest, even though it wasn't with himself for the longest time. He was finally able to be vulnerable and that's a quality that all men shouldn't be afraid of.

How did you come up with the idea of this plot?

Honestly, it all just came out of nowhere. Before I finished writing my first story (Promising Memoirs, a cliché, but beautiful, love story) I got a feeling to actually write another book...something completely different. A friend of mine wanted me to write 'dark Harry'. I was kind of thrown off guard with that, since I love to read books with that plot, but I never considered writing it.

I started thinking about various ideas and character personalities, and basically formed Céline and her career. I wanted a character that is strong and fearless (a warrior, in H's words), then things sort of came together after that. All of my female characters, I wrote them the same way, because I saw that there was a void of that in so many books that I've read.