fifty eight | 58

Model for me, baby. Damn he's fine.

Sorry for the crazy late update, my lovelies! It's been so hectic in my life and my friend who I haven't seen in 10 years, came to visit me, so my writing/editing time is limited. I'm doing my absolute best to give you all something (I hope that it is) wonderful to read! I'm not sure exactly when I'll be posting next, so please bare with me! 

On the bright side (or sad) this is going to be the start of the end. Obvershhly, this is not the last chapter. You'll know that one when you see it! 

I hope you enjoy this (long) update! 

S x

in·cep·tion

Céline.

Zero days.

A handful of hours finally remain after days of torturous hell. These are hours that will determine the rest of my life — predicting that's if I survive after this. Blood, so crimson and powerful, was pumping through my veins at a speed that I could never measure.

There are some people say that 'time is of the essence', which at this moment, I simply wanted time to disappear. Time wasn't necessary right now. The predicament was that it was a vital part of everything that was going to happen.

Harry and I spent many nights together, just being in others' arms in any way possible. Standing in the shower, laying in bed or on the couch, making some sort of meal in the kitchen, or sitting in the bath. Some of those moments were innocent, others slightly not. We enjoyed the time that we had just the two of us — we always did.

Ever since that one evening I came home completely exhausted and overwhelmed by what was going to happen on this night, he's paid attention and gave extra care towards me. He didn't want me to be alone with my thoughts — even if we were together. He wanted me to forget and just relax so that I could ease the tension and stress carried on my shoulders; but if only he knew how much the amount it truly was. Nonetheless, Harry knew exactly when to give me my own space. It was a silent understanding that we mutually had for one another.

"The plan's in motion?" A firm and familiar voice was heard in the tiny earpiece placed where need be. It was one that I recognised to be of agent Renell's.

The three other agents were set up at a different part of the museum. I made sure they got through earlier today, posing as maintenance staff. Which, wasn't exactly a lie. They were maintaining the situation so none of us got killed. The room, was recorded when empty, placed on a loop so that it wouldn't get picked up on the signals; that was in case any of Steel's muppets wanted a piece of the action.

"Affirmative." I spoke, formally. 

Goodness, I'm an architect and somehow in a month I gained two extra jobs — a right-hand woman for a drug lord and an asset for the FBI. This is always what I wanted to be when I grew up. The sarcasm is real, Prescott.

Everything has been so intense for days, but even more so today. Shock and surprise, didn't exist within me tonight. I had to be prepared for every single thing that could possibly happen; but here I was, mingling with guests and walking around gracefully as if there was absolutely nothing wrong.

But oh boy, was that erroneous. With the trauma and confound that wasn't enclosed in my body, the tension filled the air, but only for me.

When I met with Renell in the early afternoon, we went over the plan once more, making sure that I had everything memorised; and that included the speech that was prepared for me. She wouldn't let me go unless it was fully drilled into my mind. However, that wasn't entirely needed since the assignment tattooed itself from the very beginning.