Céline Meets Josie and Hazel

Oh look, it's a bench! Tee-hee. 

Okay, so AS reached 80K and I'm squealing! Thank you so much, it means the absolute world to me! I love you all! So this is just a little bonus chapter to celebrate that.

I hope you enjoy it, my sweet peas!

S x

sis·ter

Céline.

Pounding. Nonstop.

Whoever this fucker was, needed to have a pounding happen upside their own damn head.

Wrestling with the comforter, which was more or less just a thick sheet, since it's all I could afford, I finally managed to untangle my legs so I could get out of bed. Slipping on my pair of slippers, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, as I walked the few steps towards the deafening noise.

"Would you just shut up already!" I groaned, after throwing a pillow towards my front door as if that would stop the maddening sounds coming from it.

Luckily, the cost of rent I was paying for this apartment wasn't enough for them to cut a hole in the door so people could see who was on the other side. So I did what everyone should do: I kept a steel baseball bat right next to it. My fingers curled around the knob as I lifted it up to its handle in my hand, I opened the door suddenly, so the person almost fell straight into my apartment — she kept her footing, though.

She.

"That's a bat," she said, pointing towards the item in my hand, and I flashed her a 'yeah, no shit' look.

"Might there be a reason why you're at my door, pounding like the world is ending fucking tomorrow?"

"Wow, you're so pretty. I can't believe it —"

"Excuse me?"

"Céline Alice Prescott?" she asked, and my eyes immediately widened, my eyebrows furrowing straight after. The grip on my bat grew tighter as I watched the strange woman look at me.

It's almost as if she knew me and hadn't seen me in decades or something. The way her blue eyes travelled all over my face, my body, and back up straight meeting my gaze.

There wasn't something so assuring about her. She was too young to work for the local social working sector in the city — discriminative assholes — and too old to be selling girl scouts cookies.

"Who are you?" I responded, carefully watching my words.

"You don't know me, but you do. I'm Josephine Anderson."

"So?"

"Sorry. I should've said my name is Josephine Prescott. You can call me Josie."

"Excuse me?"

"You've said that already."

"How do you know my name?"

"Okay, I'm terrible at introductions. Shit. Hazel told me to be calm, and here I am acting like a total fool in front of my sister and —"

"Wait..." I interrupted, stunned by her words. "...what?"

"I'm gonna do this again. Hi, my name is Josephine Prescott, and I'm your older sister." She showed a nervous smile, slightly more confident than before, but this woman was crazy.

"That's just swell. And I'm Shakespeare's niece. Adieu!" I said, moving back a step and slamming the door in her face.

I hastened towards the kitchen, filled a glass with water, and downed it faster than I should've.