twenty four | 24

A/N - 1: Eyes. Lips. Hair. Oh my gosh.

A/N - 2: Thank you so, so much for 7K! I'm seriously beaming right now. I love and thank you all for the support with reading my book. I never thought that I'd ever write a second book and just to see you all enjoying it, is more than enough for me. Thank you again! 

A/N - 3: It's another long one...yep.

con·clave

Céline.

It was Friday and I couldn't be more thankful, since I'd just finished my mid-terms. During the past few weeks, there were a billion of things to memorise and keep in check for, there was one in particular that seemed to top them all.

My eyes were closed as I laid on my bed, I thought about fact that Harry hadn't texted me since I gave him my number. Maybe he didn't find you book, C. He does have my jacket though, so that's something. I wanted to have something of mine with him, even though I didn't plan on it. Whenever he made his way into my thoughts, I felt a strange calming presence, as if he were with me; but it wasn't truly real, until I saw him with my own eyes and felt his faint warm touch beside me.

Of course, my tranquil peace had officially ended when two wonderful — yet annoying — women decided to knock on my door to go out. Since it was Friday, they'd mutually chosen Option A as the plan for the evening. In all honesty, I did want to go out, since the only places I have been at were work, school, the occasional outing to my sister's house, the grocery store, and at our bench. That's it. I longed for a proper night out; but at the same time, I just wanted to see one person tonight as my own celebration. That person, was obviously Harry. 

Over the first couple of weeks, I ended up dropping one course. It wasn't because I couldn't handle the pressure, but because I almost had zero time to spend with Hazel. Seeing her upset one day after my second official week of school, I'd managed to only see her once, and it broke my heart when a single tear fell down her cheeks. She had a little argument with me, telling me not to do it, but I'd already made up my quick and official decision. Hazel is forever my top priority.

Opening one eye slowly to see my surroundings, it landed on my sister and my best friend, who were perusing my closet as they were looking for the 'perfect outfit'. At times, I wish I had an invisible blanket, that I could use as a multipurpose item: to keep me warm and hide from the world. Of course, that doesn't exist.

"Josie, put your sister in a good mood." Lena said, gesturing her to try and convince me.

"I'm trying. She's just mad because she has to go out for fun." She replied, her brows raised as she looked towards me.

"True. Fun doesn't exist in her dictionary, and if it did, she'd ruin the meaning of it." My friend teased.

"No, I'm mad because you're forcing me to go out, when I don't want to." I complained in response. I felt like a two year old, throwing a small tantrum; but I was twenty-five, for goodness sake.

"Actually, you're mad because we're not letting you go him at that place of yours — or wherever." Josie smirked. She would.

"Him? Him as in Harry?" Lena perked up, a similar expression forming on her face.

"Yeah. Wait, she told you about him?" My sister questioned her. "Why am I asking? Of course you'd make her tell you."

"You do know me very well." Lena flicked her hair behind her shoulder. Whenever she did that, it reminded me of that posh lady emoticon. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it in representation that it was my Greek friend.

"Alright, enough. I'll go out with you, just please shut up." I said, letting out a deep breath. I knew that there wasn't going to be any other way out anyway.