Chapter 1. Awakening

Please note that this is fan fiction, so things that happen in this story will of course be different and will never happen in the actually show of RWBY, Marvel, Prototype, or any of the sources in this story. They all belong to their respective creators and I own none of it nor do I own any of the story's pictures or GIFs that are in this story. Please also note that this story will contain strong language, mature content and humor, dark elements, strong violences, mentions of said warnings, and hopefully sad feels moments. Please be advised and warned. Enjoy

In lab on the fourth floor, codenamed SR-4(Surgical Room 4). Two men walk around surgical table. With a teenage boy on it, age is unknown to both of the men. "Why are you eyeing this kid so much?" One of the men ask. "I Actually know this kid." The other man replied. He then grabs a clipboard. "His name was..... (Y/N)." The man said as he looked at the clipboard. "What was his last name?" "Uhhh... (L/N). Yeah I know this kid. (Y/N) (L/N). He was...oh. An expert soldier in the military. Surprising for his age." The man said.

"Yeah? Now he's Ex-military. He's not gonna be one for long." The second man said. Both of the men we're wearing hazard suits. "Doesn't say anything about his family neither." The man said. "Huh. That's sad." The other man said. "Wonder what kind was experiences he went through?" The man asked. "Look I have no idea. And even more I don't wanna know. Just give me the eight inch blade. We're suppose to be testing if he has regeneration." The man said. His partner passes him the small knife. "Well start by going though the torso." He said

Before he could even ready the knife. The boy's eyes open.... "*Loud gasp*" The boy gasps while boilting up. The two men back up. "Shit...GET THE FUCK OUT!" One of them shout. "SOUND THE ALARM!" The other man screams as the two run out the door. The boy slowly turns to his left and tries to stand but stumbles and almost falls pushing the chart of surgical item a few inches back. He uses the table for support as he tries to find his feet. He let's out small pants as he looks at his surroundings. He had no clue where he was. But he knew one thing that looked familiar. The door! The boy slowly stumbles towards the door holding his stomach as there was a crimson red mark in it. Staining his shirt and white jacket.

He leaves the room. Again looking left and right. Not knowing where to go. "... *pant*... *pant*... Where...?" He mutters. He settled on left. Moving slowly but a bit quickly to the left. Wanting nothing more then to escape. He was never good with hospitals. Or surgery... The boy then encounters a problem. There was a high tech password door in front of him. Blocking his path. "...Aw fuck..." He mutters. "How do I get past here?" He looks around. After a small two seconds. He sees something. A cart. After one last look at the door. He realizes it's a glass one. He walks up to the cart, grabbing it, and with one fluid motion, the cart rolls right into the door's glass. But this surprised the boy. "I didn't use that much force though...?" He thought internally. The force was enough to badly dent the cart. But he didn't pay much attention to it. He quickly climbs through the door's glassless holes and he steps. In. He was surprised a alarm to his door didn't go off. Well. Probably because him waking up was the reason why it didn't go off for the door. Anyways. He searches through the area he's in. Nothing but computers and desks. He must be in a computer room.

But then he turns to his right. And he let's out a horrifyed gasp. To his right. Was this... This... Thing! It was some type of creature obviously but this one was mutanted and horrible ugly. He slowly walks up to its test tub. It was worse up close. Not it's not just because it was ugly. It was TERFFYING. The boy notices it has a little bio tag on its test tub. It was called a 'Juggernaut' the boy makes a very horrified face. "What we're these people making...? Then. His exploring was cut short to the sound of footsteps. Multiple footsteps. " He's over here!" Someone shouts. "Don't let the prototype get away!" Another voice shouts. The boy didn't even think about running as his legs were already moving before his mind thought about running.

He ran. He ran as fast as he could. Trying to also run slightly as he could. He didn't want those people to find him or hear him. Because before he started running. For a split second. He saw a shadow of those people. And saw the shadow holding. A rifle. The thought of seeing that sent him over the edge as he ran faster.

"*pant* *pant* shoot...! Shoot!" He silently shouts as he runs. But there was a problem. As he was running. Pain was shooting through him. The wound in his stomach wasn't making anything easy. He keeps panting as he ran. As he ran through rooms and corridors. The boy saw... Things he couldn't unsee. As he saw tests subjects and creatures.... Even people.

He runs into another room. And has to stop. As he saw no where less to go. "Oh.... Oh crap... " He mutters as he looks left and right. His breathing speeds up as he could hear the guards or soldiers slowly approaching. "Where, where, where...?" He mutters. Then he spots it. He instently jumps into his hiding spot.

The guards finally enter the room. "Search the room! He's here." A guard said. The begin their search. "Sweep the room." Another said. As they search. The boy was covering his mouth as they walk pass his hiding spot. "Please don't find me... Please don't find me... " The boy mutters. Again two more guards walk near his hiding spot. Which was behind some test tube and the wall. And the things in the tubs we're giving amrhe boy a heart attack. From how horrifying it looked. It was hard to describe what was in those tubs. Suddenly one of the guards started to approach his hiding spot. "Oh god no... " He mutters internally. He moves closer. And closer. The boy close his eyes right. Waiting for him to scream he found him. "Dammit! He's not here!" A guard shouts. "The fucker ran in here though." Another guard said. "Well he OBVIOUSLY didn't! Now move your ass!" He shouts. "We can't let It escpae!" They all run out the room. Even the one who nearly caught. Thank god.

(Y/N) let's out a soft yet deep sight of pure relief. Then he pants a bit. "Oh crap.....oh... Thank you sky's above... " He mutters. As he leaves his hiding spot. He begin to thing. What that man in the suit said. "(Y/N)..... (Y/N) (L/N).... That's my... Name...?" He mutters while looking down. He keeps repading it. To make sure he never forgets. "What.... What happened to me...." He asks as he slowly makes his way out the room of test tubes. He then sees a sign on the wall. That read 'TTR F-4' (Y/N)  studies this room. "I think that means Test Tube room 4?" He asks himself. "If I'm on the forth floor. That means I gotta find the stare case." He said. His first mission. Find the stairs. Get to the first floor. Avoid guards. Escape.....

TO BE CONTINUED....