Chapter 77: Exploring One's Self

The day of learning was finally coming to an end. And the sweet relief of relaxing into the night was almost apon us. Only have to wait a bit more longer, then we're free. But right now, the class I was in wasn't too bad. I quiet enjoy it actually. Especially since I ACTUALLY learning things I might need in the future. Sorry Mr. Port. But it's all made better with the teacher teaching the class, Ms. Yamada.

And no, I DON'T LOOK AT ANYTHING WEIRD OR LEWD ON HER OK? I respect her, and see her as only my teacher

And no, I DON'T LOOK AT ANYTHING WEIRD OR LEWD ON HER OK? I respect her, and see her as only my teacher. And she only sees me as her student. Just like everyone else. Well... Except a few gross guys in the class. Who I catch staring at her in inappropriate ways... Such as today. One of the students were staring at her chest. And this said student was a team member of Cardin's team... "What a pleasant surprise..." I muttered to myself as I looked at him. An annoyed expression on my face. He kept staring at her, making this stupid smile. A smile that showed this guy was thinking of something dirty about her. And by that point, I wasn't having it. So as I had already finished my assisted work, I started to device a plan.

And it starts by using my Scroll. I pulled it out, and clicked on the Camera Application. And in a very low-key, and stealthy way, as stealthy as I possibly can, I aimmed the camrea shot so Ms. Yamada and Cardin's Team member could be in the shot. And only them. So it was obvious to what he was looking at. And after the shot was perfect, I clicked the button, and took the photo.

For a split second my heart raced. As I thought I still had flash or sound on. But by some miracle, and unknown reason I didn't have it on when I took the picture. But I didn't care. I'm just glad it happned. As ones I took the picture, I immediately put my Scroll back into hiding. And went back to looking like I didn't notice anything. In which I picked up my pencil again and started to sketch in my Journal. While also taking some notes. Manly in many different Grimm species and types. I'd draw out a sketch of the desired Grimm, then I'd add the details in, then add more like shading or details that are harder to spot without looking closer. Next, there was the coloring. Ones all the sketching and detailing was done, that's when the coloring comes in. And finally, comes all the information on the Grimm. And honestly, I actually like learning about Grimm. How they work, and what makes them tick, how negative emotions can attach them, and my most favorite part about learning about them, what their weak points are.

And the Grimm I had finished sketching was this beast.