Chapter 2. Escape

(Y/N) kept wondering through the halls of the lab. Encountering horrors you only see in a horror movie as he struggles to find the exit. The things he saw. Would only be described as things you see in a very terrifying horror movie. Real human beings being cut open, some being twisted and mutilated in gursome horrible ways. Some just being turned into unknown creatures for study. There was only one thing going through (Y/N)'s mind other then what happened to him or escape this hell hole of a lab. Who. The fuck. Would do this? The things he saw burned themselves into his head, never to be forgotten.

(Y/N) tries look away from the horrors of the lab. But it was so difficult. Especially when it's everywhere. And mostly in every room. But slowly, he was growing more and more angry as he couldn't find exit. No matter how many floors and stairs he goes through. "Where is this DAMN exit!?" He shouts. But not too loudly. He continues his way down hallways and more hallways. Growing more and more frustrated. He keeps seeing sighs that say floor four and he tries to go more down stairs, but still he couldn't leave floor four. "Who the hell designed this place!?" (Y/N) shouts.
He looks left and right, up and down. Everywhere. But he grows more and more lost. "I'm lost... Fucking lost. In a lab, filled with scary ass unknown monstrositys and I'm being hunted.... Great." (Y/N) mutters.

TIME SKIP. 9 MINUTES LATER
As he continues walking. (Y/N) spots something. Something that saved his life. A map of the lab. On the wall. "Oh thank god..." He sighs. (Y/N) walks up to the map and looks at it. "Finally a map. Now... Where am I?" He asks quietly. He finally sees where he was. He then realized that he wasn't in the fourth floor as he thought. But was in a underground part of the lab. Called underground section 4. "What? How many sections and other crazy ass shit this place has?" (Y/N) asked himself. "Ok... If I go here, then go through the heavy containment doors. I can get out of here! But, the question is. Where do I get a level five key card?" (Y/N) asks. As he thinks about his plan, he suddenly hears footsteps. Coming in his direction! "Crap!" (Y/N) looks around quickly. Looking for a place to hide. Finally he spots one. An air vent that is open on the bottom of the wall. (Y/N) quickly runs up and slides into the air vent. And out of plain sight. He hears the guards approach.

"Check this perimeter." One of them say with a deep voice. "Scanners say he should be here." One with a higher voice said. "Then stop talking and fuckin' FIND HIM!" A third one yells. The group of guards tried searching. Scanning everywhere. But not in the airvent. "Shit their not leaving." (Y/N) mutters. One of the gaurds walk by. He was holding an M4 Carbine. But that wasn't what interested (Y/N). It was the fact that he was holding a Level 5 Key Card. "Oh... Hello." (Y/N) mutters. He needs to take it. But. How? He looks around, then he spots something. The vent cover.

With such slowness, and moving at a quiet pace, he crawls out and grabs the vent cover. Slowly approaching the guard. He retracts his arms. Then, with one swing, he bashes the guard in the back of the head. His helmet comes right off and he was out cold. (Y/N) checks the body and quickly grabs the card. Then runs off. He hears the guards approach his location and also saying "Shit he took out Tyler! Little bastard!" This makes (Y/N) run faster and hall ass! Running through everything and not stopping. But as he ran, two guards blocked his way! "Hey! Stop right now!" One of them shout. They both summed there guns at (Y/N). "SHIT...!" (Y/N) dose a quick turn to the right. Bearly avoiding their gun's bullets. He runs down another hallway as he runs. "STOP RIGHT NOW!" A guard shouts. (Y/N) runs after. As he hears then trying to shoot them. Bullets flying past him. (Y/N) turns around and sees a door in front of him. "Ah shit-!" He was cut off as he slams right into the door. Instead of it holding still and hurting him. The door broke down. He falls onto the ground as he lands onto of the door. "Aww..." (Y/N) groans in pain slightly. But before he could even get up or think, he felt something lift him right up and back on his... Feet? He before he could questions. He heard more yelling from the soldiers. He started running. Tearing through the bad at high speed. "Wait...! Is that the doors!?" He asks.

He was right. It was the exit of the heavy containment! (Y/N) shifts to high gear and runs to the door. "Come on...! COME ON!!!" He screams. (Y/N) tries to stop but he ended up ramming his shoulder into the door. "Ahh...! Fuck!" He yells in pain holding his shoulder. But he didn't let the pain subside. He pulls out his Key Card and he slides it into the Key Card scanner. {BEEP!} ACCESS DENIED.

The scanner said. "The hell!?" (Y/N) tries again and again. The scanner said access denied everytime. And the guards were getting closer. "SHIT!" He screams. "Open DAMN IT!!" He screams. (Y/N) then rises his foot and he simply kicks the door. But. The door then was kicked off its hinges. From his kick. "Holy...!" He yells. Then he hears more gunshots. He quickly starts to run trying to avoid the bullets. "Ah! Ha!" (Y/N) starts running. Trying to avoid the bullets. (Y/N) makes a mad turn to the right. Tripping up the guards. But a guard turned a corner and was gonna cut me off. "STOP RIGHT NOW!!" He shouts as he rises his gun. "AHH!" (Y/N) shouts. The guard pulls the trigger. "AHHHHH!!!" (Y/N) screams. Waiting for the pain.

But without him thinking, his legs move up the wall, jump of it and they kick the guard square in his face. Knocking him out cold. "......... HOW'D I DO THAT!?"
(Y/N) shouts. But he started running again as the guards were slowly catching up. (Y/N) tries to run after to avoid any bullets since he's running through a straight hallway. And. Suddenly. He was running faster. Then slowly even more faster. "Woah, woah, woah, woah- WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH!!" (Y/N) screams as he almost ran in to a sharp turn all but he avoids it by turning. With again, without thinking. "HE'S GETTING AWAY!" A guard screams. (Y/N) realizes why he yelled that. In front of him, was an elevator! He immediately springs so fast to the elevator. Running after then any man could. "HUH! HUH! HAAHHH!" He jumps right in! He makes it! He swiftly turns around and smashes his fist in the button. "FIRE!!" Bullets fly in. "FUUCK!" (Y/N) screams. He clicks every button that looks like close doors. And after two failed attempts, they finally close....... He was safe the bullets couldn't penetrate the doors. (Y/N) pants for air. And leans against the wall. Trying calm his beating heart. While also questioning. Himself. How the fuck did he avoid that guard with that wall jump? And how did he break down the door? And how... Did he run so damn fast? What did these lab people do to him....?
TO BE CONTINUED....