Chapter 4. Meeting an Adorable Face

Hours have passed.... But (Y/N) didn't know how much exactly went by. All he knew was that he had little sleep. And it wasn't a good one at that. It was the worst in his life. Well, if he could remember if he had any other sleep moments that was worse. He still doesn't remember anything.

" *Yawn* Oh man...." (Y/N) mutters. His eyes felt a bit heavy and do to him losing the rush of his life being on the line, the pain in his stomach grew. So much so, he needed to see it. He removes his white jacket and he then removes his gray shirt. Ones he dose, he looks down. He sees a large gash on his abdomen, and a few red crimson holes with the gash. "Was I shot?" He asks himself. "And what the hell cut me like that?" The gash looked disgusting. It was curled and jagged. Like if the someone who cut him, was struggling to cut him and when they finally did, it came out unorganized and crooked.

(Y/N) puts his shirt back on and his jacket back on too. Not wanting to seen the wound any longer. But he had to admit. Even through he doesn't remember buying or getting the jacket. He absolutely loved how it looked. "Gotta admit... This looks badass." He mutters.

(Y/N) looks around to see if any of those GenTek troops were still around

(Y/N) looks around to see if any of those GenTek troops were still around. But now he understood that he could defend himself now. He was able to carry a car with little effort. Like if he was carrying a toy. And he could even out maneuver them by just running or jumping to places they can't reach. It's obvious that GenTek did something to him. They had...done something on him. (Y/N) sighs and closes his eyes a bit. Then. He jumps down. Off the building.

The air whistling past him. His jacket, shirt and hair blowing in the wind as he plumes to the ground. Finally. He lands... Creating a large crater in the road and sidewalk and knocking a street lamb down. A dust grey cloud forms and disapats as soon as it came. (Y/N) was shocked. He didn't even mean to jump off... That could have been his death. Why in the world would he do that!? He didn't even think about it. It was just... By some weird instinct. "Holy fuck... I can survive falling?" He asks. Soon. His shocked face turned into a face was amazement. "Ok..... Gotta admit.... Whatever they did to me.... I'm getting used to the inhuman modifications."
(Y/N) said. He looks around and he speed walks off. Not wanting to be in the open. "Ok... First thing on the list. Find somewhere to be. Away from everyone." (Y/N) mutters. He walks through alley ways and through shadowy places to avoid any eyes. Especially since he made that large crater where he landed. "I really need a hoodie or something." (Y/N) mutters. Looking around as he walks through the streets. Of an unknown city or place he knows nothing of.

(Play to add effect)
TIMESKIP. 10 MILES DOWN THE STREET.
"Damn it where I'm I?" (Y/N) mutters as he grows more lost. He's still holding his wound as he walks and he hopes it doesn't get worse. He puts his right hand in his pocket. And he feels something. It was rectangular. He pulls it out. The name tag, of that doctor. "Doctor Makise Kurisu... " (Y/N) mutters. "Why the fuck i'm I so attached to this name?" (Y/N) asks. (Y/N) also wondered why this doctor's picture to show her face was scrached out. He analyzed it more and noticed that the scrached looked as if, who ever did it. Did it to hide their identity. Because their were some small ones on the name too. "Looks like someone tried hiding themselves. But, didn't have enough time. And judging by how scrached it is, they were in a rush." (Y/N) mutters. He puts it back in his pocket and looks back up as he walks. (Y/N) starts to think. He thinks about this one word.