Chapter 53. A Cat's Worry

After that big conversation I had with Ozpin, I've had more trust in him, and of course. In my friends. Because, they are the only people I've met that actually see who I I'm. They saw what was coursing through my veins, but they didn't care. They still saw me as any other living being. This is also helped by the fact I didn't just flat out attacked them as many did in the second outbreak. So that didn't also help my case. And I'm not, and never will be those people. I'm no monster.

Well.... Can't say the same for the little bug that is living inside me. I don't know what's the deal with him. And yes, he did answer all the questions I asked him, when I felt ballsy and brave enough to even stand his face. That always had a natural sinister smile on his cheeks. I don't know about him. Or if even, if GenTek had bounded me with him on purpose. Sadly, none of the files said anything about it. And even though Venom said he would help me, I don't trust him. I mean... Who would?

Anyways. Right now, I was in class. Waiting for my teacher. But this time, I like the last few times. I was nervous. Very, nervous. And the reason why? Well, maybe it's the fact one of my teachers is known for being a deadly assassin that took down an entire organization. And her partner in this class is also known to work with her in her lady life style. Yes. I'm in Ms. Tsugumi's and Chitoge's class.

But in reality. I've been in this class for the past week. But, for some unknown reason, they had to step out due to some.... "Important business" So we had a sub for those days. But I don't believe it. The business is probably about assassinations. Hey, maybe it's for killing Roman. Who knows. Right now, I just texting the others on my Scroll in our messages group chat. Ruby, Kazuto, and the others were texting as well. And we talked about how Ms.Tsugumi and Ms. Chitoge were finally back to their teaching jobs. I was expressing my feels about this.

Guys I'm scared. 😱😖😱

Lol (Y/N)🤣

You guys suck.💢😒

They all responded the same way. They laughed at my panic. I responded by calling them out. Saying how could they laugh. I mean, they have the reputation on being the most toughest and most serious teachers in Beacon. And don't take kindly to students that only fool around, slack off and talk about to teachers. So.... The panic was intense. Not to mention they are again, known to be ones in the criminal underworld in Assassinations. Now not much is known, but it's believed they targeted criminals and crimelords. I pray to god our teacher isn't a homicidal murderers. Which of course, since they are partner's, brought the rumor of them.... Or one of them, likening the other. In the romantic way. I told them all that, and Rika told me more rumors about the two. And of course, the others thought it was just some stupid thing some kid made up. But me and Rika tried pressing the topic. Trying to convince them it's true. I would occasionally laugh seeing the texts they send me. As I texts the gang, I then hear a sound every kid has a near aneurism when it's heard.

The school's bell.

This ment the teachers were gonna head in here soon. Last thing I want is to get called out for having my Scroll out. I quickly texted the others I'm gonna start class, and they should get ready too. Afterwards, I swiftly put my Scroll away. And I prepared myself. Making myself look respectful. All the other students around me were also getting ready. Prepared for whatever next project or homework, or any homework we will receive. All except one.... And wanna know who that was?

Cardin Winchester.

You can tell how uncomfortable I felt seeing him there... Especially since he had this glare being burned into me. And added to the fact his face still had slight red bruises along his cheeks, and one of his eyes were still a little black from a black. I just looked away from him. And just tried to ignore the burning sensation of his glare. Like it was a horrible feeling. But, I pulled through. Especially since the bell rang, and.... Suddenly. I heard two sets of footsteps heading this way. Everyone were getting anxious in their seats. Especially me. But one. Cardin of course. He was leaning back in his seat. Kicking his feet up on the table. "This guy gonna get in trouble before class even start." I said. If in going to be honest, after what he did to me in the Red Forest, and for what he did to Velvet, he deserves the beating he got from me to his stupid face. If I'm going to be honest.