Chapter 48. Infiltration

1st Person POV
It took 14 minutes.... 14 minutes.... To arrive to the location Roman wanted to go to. Because the spacific location Roman wanted to escape and arrive to, was a base. An extremely armed, and extremely protected fortress. But at the moment, I didn't give an ass about that. All I cared a out was hanging on for dear life, and keeping the skin that was on  my skull that was being stretched. But I had a insanely difficult challenge come at me. As the large plane started to finally slow down. Now that didn't mean it was slowlying down because it was burning gas or because they were thinking they were safe from Team RWBY. No. It was because they, we're about to land. "Ah crap!" I thought. I immediately start to move along side the aircraft. To avoid any line of sight from the others.

But when I say 'Move along side the plane', I mean I was struggling so much. "Uhh...! Wo-woah...!" I exclaim as I climb along side the plane. "Shit... " My heart was racing, as the plane finally came to landing. I was laying on my stomach, flat on it. As I did a slight crawl. A very low crawl. The plane lands, as it's wheels touch ground. And I hear a mechanical door move, it's joints warring. Then a heard footsteps walk down some stairs as I hear voices. Manly Roman talking to someone. I slowly and very cautiously begun to crawl along the roof of the plane's flat surface. I take a quick peek over the edge, and see Roman. He was talking to some of his well dressed men, and some White Fang men. "What happened out there!?" "Don't mention this mess..... TO ANY ONE. It never happened." Roman said clearly irritated. "Told you that piece of junk-" Roman cut the White Fang member off. "DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU ANIMAL..." Roman said angerly. Before walking past him. Neo following them. Not before shoving past the White Fang member that talked smack to Roman. And by the time, I was already slowly, and with the help with my tendrils, slowly guiding myself down the plane. Trying hard to not make any noise. Lucky seemed to be on my side. As I finally touched the ground. My boots gently making a clattering. And I quickly hid behind some crates. Listening to the Roman's men and the White Fang talk. "That idiot keeps failing on these missions." A White Fang member said. "I completely agree. And that stupid is suppost to be our leader." The two continue to talk smack about Roman. While I was amazed how much these guys think about their leader. "Wow. Talk about talking behind your back." I muttered. I turn to my right, and started to move. Making smooth and quiet moves. Taking my slow time. While also watching my back. But I stopped, and hid behind more crates and a armored car. As a guard walks by. I held my breath, praying he didn't see me.

Again, luck was with me as the guard walks by. And I continue my way through the base. Moving quietly, yet quickly through the landing pads stretch of roads in the base. As I slowly made my way closer and closer to the fortress Roman walked into. Lucky for me because they had tones of cars and equipment all over the place for me to hide, and sneak behind. I kept moving forward, moving in a slow, and easy pace. And I was a few steps away of getting in. I had to get through a good sized hole in this barbed fence. And it was perfect for me to squeeze into. But. I needed to wait. As the area the needed to get into though the fence had three guys guarding it. They pace around, very heavy and armed guns in their hands. I had to think of a plan. And fast.

And I know, yes. I'm armed as well with weapons og my own. But.... I don't have the will and strength to fight or, as well... Use these weapons against a person. I didn't know what to do. "You should know." Venom breaks me out of my thoughts. And hearing that, made me jump, but not scream. Thank god I didn't yell. But my lucky seemed to have dwindled a little bit. As the reason why, was because what Venom said. He didn't even even need to say much, only that simple sentence. But I know what it was...

Venom had just told me if I wanted in, let HIM deal with it. By using his OWN, means. "No... " I muttered sternly. "We are NOT! Killing!" I hissed quietly. "Why not? We're in a deadly fortress, and with no safety in sight. Plus as can just go and get Ro-" I cut Venom off. "No! No killing! Especially from you! No! I'm not a murder!" I said. And that was that.