Chapter 26. Inside Horrors

Being inside the building of GenTek, it really gave me a heart attack. I was waiting for any sudden moment from the guards or someone shouting at me to stop. But, really, nothing. They all thought I was this Riley. Another thing, the place got an upgrade from how it looked, my escape, the place looked different. Everything looked more high-tech. Like I cares though. I didn't give a rat's ass. If only I could tear this whole place down. I still continue moving down the GenTek building. Scanning the entire building. Then a thought overcame my mind.

"Wait. If I had any sort of a brain, they most likely changed the elevator location to enter the underground hellhole. So, maybe I need to ask, or find something to tell me where it is." I thought to myself. I instantly started looking for something, or a map to tell me where the secret elevator was to enter the secret lower level. And if I couldn't find any one, I had to risk asking someone. I hoped I didn't have to do that. I looked through a few rooms, which just looked like rooms you see in a hospital. And in others, it looked like some science Museum or something. I don't know. I didn't know if GenTek was a medical business or a science business for science people to cream themselves on. Like I was confused. But I must admit, they really know how to hide their dark experiences over a more bright and helping disguise. But it was also twisted to me. I putyind at the task at hand as I still search for pointers to the lower levels.

10 minutes later.
I was growing very unstable with temper as I searched for the lower levels. And I swear, I felt like I searched every level here. And no,  I'm not overrating, I searched every level in this dammed building! This building a skyscraper, and I searched every level! Nothing! Not a single fucking damn thing! I was growing very pissed. And I did ask two or five guys here to the lower levels, they just told me to F off. And so now, the fifth guy that told me to eat man's lower areas...... I grabbed him, grabbing his mask after ripping his helmet and mask off, and I dragged him out of ear and eye shot. I pinned him to the wall and aimmed my gun at him with one hand. He tried struggling but my inhuman strength GenTek gave me proved too strong for him. I put a silencer on the end of my gun's barrel and I aimmed it at him. "How do I get to the secret lower levels?" I asked. "I'm not... Telling!" He yells. "Fuck you! Your not getting any answer from us! You'll die before you can get the truth out!" He yells but I made sure he didn't yell. "Fuck you spy! Or whatever shit your are!" He yells. My patience was now gone. I pulled the trigger on his thigh. He screamed but I covered his mouth. I could see the blood splat against the wall from the bottom of my vision. "How do I get to the lower levels...?" I asked trying to intimidate. "Screw you- *BANG* MMMMMM!!!" I fire another shot, and I again muffle him. "Last time. HOW. DO I GET to the lower levels?" I asked, growing very pissed. This time, he didn't say anything. I was done now. I started to violently punch him in the face, across his face and just bashing his head against the clear wall. Of course, my beast down was out of ear shot, so I was good. No one is gonna help him. I stopped my assault on him by the time he was covered in blood. "NOW you givin me an answer?" I asked. " *spit on ground* Fuck... Y-" Before he would finish, I had finally snapped. I then aimmed my gun at his groin, and, pulled the trigger. I covered his mouth as he screamed a loud scream. "No kids for you... " I growl. Finally, this bitch answers. "There's a secret elevator.... I-In the staff lounge... T-type in 1...15-935...on the Pepsi machine... And you'll be inside.... Please just stop... " He gently said, crying. I let him go, he slides across the wall as he falls into his knees. "But we cant have a word of our conversation come out now would we?" I asked. Before he could do anything, I smacked him over his head with the back of my Assault rifle. Afterwards I dragged his body out of view, hiding him. I quickly ran out, in search of the Staff Lounge.

And after running passed some rooms, I found it, and I entered. I looked in first. Luckily no was there. I walked in causal. To make sure no one was gonna walk past the Lounge doorframe to see me. I walked my way to the Pepsi machine and finally I was standing on front of it.