Chapter 44. Im not normal

Penny and Ruby we're still trying to search for a good place to speak and private. And this must be a VERY serious and important topic for Penny to be very specific and picky about the place they would talk in. Like anywhere Ruby thought was a good place, Penny would say no someone could hear. It kinda sounded like she was just doing that to not talk about her problems and just avoiding it, but she sounded very genuine as the two searched for a spot to talk in.

And of course I kept following. Doing my lowkey following technique. But soon that started to not be enough. As the more we went into town, the more kinda suspicious I looked. Even though I was not trying to look like some hostile stalker.

But it was kinda failing as I noticed people were kinda looking at me. So I had to do something before someone stops me or accuses me of being a stalker. Eventually, I did do something to hide myself as I followed Ruby and Penny. And I was able to pull this off with the help of my Blacklight... 'ADVANTAGE' of sorts. I was able to go into a alley of sorts, and like I said, with Blacklight, O was able to climb up the wall and right into the roof of a building real easy.

But I felt my heart race, as yes, I've been onto the tops of buildings before, but I'm still scared a bit of heights. As all those others times. I had adrenaline going through my veins. And now. At this moment. I don't. So the hights of these buildings, giving me fear. "The hights are scaring you?" Great. The parasite talking to me again. I stayed silent. "Hello? (Y/N)?" The beast named Venom asks. I still stayed silent. "Oh. You don't quite trust me do you?" Now I was irritated. "What in the hell do you think!?" I hissed quietly. This thing must be dumb. "On the contrary, I may be a smile ball when I have no host, but just because I don't have organs doesn't mean I'm an idiot." Venom responses. Well crap forget this thing linked to me, he reads every thought I have. "Well since your such a mind reader, do you know WHY I don't trust you..?" I ask as I kept an eye on Penny and Ruby looking for their private talking spot. "Of course I do. And I don't blame you." Venom replied. "Oh do you?" I asks sarcastically. "Well I hope you can tell why I don't want you talking, or firing those tendrils out." I said as I moved from roof to roof of these buildings. "Sure. I can tell your a secretive person." Venom said. Sounding like we were having a causal conversation. That was to him though, to me, I'm just being assaulted and annoyed by a extraterrestrial. Penny and Ruby then disappeared behind a turn. "Aww crap." I mutter. I sped up and did a quick speed walk.

I notice that the two walked in an area I can't spot them in. And what's worse, they went ahead and, like I said walked into an area where I I have to jump, through the air, and onto another building to follow them..... Yup. My blood and heart went into overdrive with fear. I looked over the edge, and see how far the drop was. My breath became ragged. I got away from the edge as I tried to calm myself. "Ok... Maybe... Ahh! I can't do it, I cant!" I exclaimed. I kept doing the something for two more times, as I just couldn't jump. It sounded like I was whining. Which I hated myself over it, but someone was just not having my whining panic moment. "Jump."

Venom says with no emotion or giving a damn about my situation. "Excuse me?" I ask. "Jump." Venom says again. Oh now I'm offended. "You say your here to protect me, and now your ass saying to jump!? There's no im-" "Jump the ledge you damn mutated wimp." And with that statement, that was my cue to shut the hell up. I took a breath intake, and exhaled softly. "Ok.... Ok... " I mutter. I ready my legs, and still take deep breaths. Until finally, I got into position, then broke into a run... And jumped.

"Yaahhhh-!! Woah woah woah woah woah!!! " I shout as I jumped through the air, but forget my jumping was also one of the many things improved by the Blacklight. So my higher jump caught me so off guard. I then felt myself fall back down onto sold ground, or sold stone of the roof tops of buildings. A loud clang echos out as my feet back contact with the building's material. While I also grunt with the force of the contact. I nearly lose my balance, but I caught myself and balanced. "Ohh my god.." I muttered. I quickly move. I finally caught up with the two girls. And it looked like they finally found a place to start their private conversation. "There see? Wasn't so hard." Venom said. This thing, has the most disrespect I've ever seen iny life. "Screw you! You damned alien parasite!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry 'parasite'!?" I unknowingly touched a nerve. My eyes widened in fear. "Oh shit I pissed him off!" I quickly steamer out. "Uhhh.... Sorry!" I exclaimed quickly. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" I was quickly looking around, and getting into this.... Absolutely stupid defensive pose. But nothing happened. Like nothing. I expected the tendrils of Venom to attack me, but they didn't. All I got was a simple response.