Chapter 5. Slap on the wrist

(Y/N) and the red colored girl were both in a dark room, with a table in front of them, and the blonde woman known as a Huntress. As what the red colored girl said. She sat on her chair looking sad, while (Y/N) looked, kinda depressed. His left hand in his head and hair covering his face.

"I hope you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly young lady." The Huntress lectures. "You put yourself and others in danger." She said. "They started it!" The girl exclaimed. "If it were up to me..." The Huntress starts. "You'd be sent home... With a Pat on the back..." This made the girl smile, but she would rectify that. "And slaps on the wrists." She then smacks her stick on the table. Causing the girl to shoot back. "Eeek!" It was again, really adorable. "Can anything this girl do be adorable?" (Y/N) asks internally. "And you!" The Huntress points at (Y/N). "What you did was absolutely dangerous!" She exclaimed. "You caused massive property damage to the streets and caused more with the truck you threw, I do not know how you were able to lift up a vehicle with such ease but you caused damage all around. Someone could have gotten hurt, or even killed! What do you have to say for yourself?" She asks. (Y/N) doesn't reply. He stays in the same position he was on. And their was a reason why.

(Y/N) was thinking about one think. Who was that girl with the orange glowing eyes? At first, his mission at the first was don't get killed, don't let those GenTek people find you and catch the man who the girl was after. But when they were fighting the jet that man jumped into, and that girl came out.... Something in (Y/N) started to happen. Something in his subconscious, deep within it. When he saw those eyes and her red dress, his entire subconscious, was telling him.... No screaming at him............ To kill her.

But why? Why would he think that? He already took a life, that GenTek pilot. Why would he want to kill her? Did she do something him? Was she a part of GenTek, that why his mind went homicidal when seeing her? But again. There's one question that remains on top from all others. What? Happened? To him? "Young man!" The huntress broke his thoughts. He looked up at her. "Did you even listen to what I spoke about?" She asks looking a bit angry knowing that (Y/N) might had have the nerve to ignore her entirely. "What? Oh no I was thinking of something more important then your lectures." (Y/N) replies. The huntress replies with a surprises scoff, then smacks his hand with her stick. Not so hard, but enough to form a type of punishment. But to everyone's surprise, the stick broke, causing it to bounce off with extreme force. Both the huntress and the girl ducked and covered their head to avoid the other half of the stick.

It lands near the room's entrance and exit. This absolutely shocks her and the girl. But (Y/N) was mostly shocked. He was looking wide eyed at his hand. Then he grabs it looking at it. "........ WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME!?" (Y/N) screams. The huntress clears her throat. "W-well.... We're all going to ignore what happened there. Because" She starts. "There is someone here who would like to meet you two." After she says that. A man then enters through the door. The man had light gray hair, black jacket and pants with a green undershirt, with also circle glasses. The man was basically well dressed. He was also holding a mug, most likely holding some coffee and a plate full of cookies on his other hand. "Ruby Rose." The man said. "That's her name? Well, makes since because she's colored in red all over!" (Y/N) said internally. The then starts to inspect Ruby. "You have silver eyes." He mutters. (Y/N) slightly looks over and he was right. Ruby's eyes were as sliver and had a sparkle of a sword's blade.

"U-um.... " Ruby was a bit confused and she looked kinda shy. "So!" The man starts. "Where did you learn to do this?" He asks pulling out a tablet and showing a clip of Ruby's fighting skills. "S- Signal Academy." Ruby replies. "Who the hell names there Academy Signal? What it's meant for single people?" (Y/N) asks. "That taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?" The an asks. "Well, one teacher in particular." Ruby replies. "I see..." The man said. He then places the plate of cookies on the table. Ruby looks at the cookies, the slowly reaches her arm to grab one, she eats one whole. Then after a small pause, she stuff her face with like five or four. "...... What the f.... " (Y/N) mutters. "It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before." The man explined. "A Dusty Old Qrow." He said. "Who?" I softly mutter. "Mmm! Thash muh unkul!" Ruby exclaimed with a stuffed mouth. (Y/N) looks at her. "Wat?" Ruby asks. "Girl.... CHEW. Before you talk." (Y/N) said. Finally she swallows her cookies and speaks again. "Sorry, that's my Uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Single." Ruby said. "Seems legit." (Y/N) mutters softly. "I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now I'm all like-- HOOOWAAAH! Witchaaaa!" "So I've noticed." The man said. Stopping Ruby's cute fighting motions. "And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?" The man asks. Ruby gives him a simple answer. "Well.... I want to be a Huntress." The man tills his head. "You want to slay monsters?" The man asks. "Wait.... Monsters.....? Either your talking about the fuckers I saw at GenTek or this damn place has it own set of monster! Fuck this memory wash fucking brainwashin' bullshit!! I wish I knew!" (Y/N) curses in his head. "Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon." Ruby explined. "You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. And my parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, 'Hey, I might as well make a career out of this!' I mean police are alright, but Huntsman and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and really, gosh, you know!" Ruby exclaimed.

The Huntress reaction almost made (Y/N) laugh.

"Look at this girl. She don't know anymore." (Y/N) thought. After a small silents, the man spoke. "Do you know who I am?" He asks. "No... I don't." (Y/N) said. "You're Professor Ozpin. Your the headmaster of Beacon" Ruby said. Ozpin smiles. "Hello." "Nice to meet you." Ruby and Ozpin say. "Who!?" (Y/N) exclaimed with a confused face. "Professor Ozpin." Ruby said pointing her hand at him. "Don't you know him? Or anything....?" Ruby ask.

When she said anything. Something hit (Y/N), and it was emotional. As he again, realized and was brutally reminded. He was brainwashed and experimented on by GenTek. God knows what they did to him. (Y/N) aagain looks down. "..... No." He starts. "No one don't know. I..... I can't even remember anything..." (Y/N) said. "Your joking. Right.....?" Ruby ask with a nervous smile. (Y/N) looks at her. He grabs her sholders. "Do I look like I'm joking..... I. Dont. Remember. Anything!! God knows what hell I went through! Because everything I knew before is blank! I woke up in a lab!! A lab with human and creatures experiments! I saw people being cut open, sliced open, mutated, turned inside out, animals turned into some grotesque hell spawn! I SAW THINGS YOU ONLY SEE ON A MOVIE!!!" (Y/N) yells. He continues by explaining what he saw there. Ruby slowly grows more scared. "I I'M BRAIN WASHED BY THOSE BASTARDS GENTEK!!! They TRIED to kill or bring me back to that nightmare lab! They had a secret elevator behind a bookshelf.... That's where those horrors lie dormant..... And.... " (Y/N) shutters. "I'm... One of there experiments." (Y/N) mutters. "Whatever they did to me.... Is what you saw tonight... " He said. Ruby was visible freaked out. "And I had to escape. But I bearly did. And you wanna know what they called me as they tried to drag me back into that lab....? They called me a thing.... A Thing.... They don't even see me as a human..." (Y/N) shakes more and a single tear falls from his eye. "I had to kill one of them to survive........ *sniff* I......" (Y/N) sobs softly. "Whatever they did to me..... I think they turned me into a monster....you all think I'm one too." He continues to sob. Tears falling hard now. (Y/N) then felt something. It was something wrapping around him. He looks up to see, Ruby wrapping her arms around her. Causing him to blush madly.

"Why would you say that about yourself? You not a monster. I would never think that of someone like you. Especially since you saved me from getting shot. A monster wouldn't do that. Youe just as human as me. And Ozpin." Ruby said. "But what I don't understand is, why would GenTek do that?" Ruby asks. "Yes I agree with you Ruby. GenTek wouldn't do that. Their a helpful company." Ozpin said. "I've never heard of anything like that..." The blonde huntress mutters. "I'm not lying..." (Y/N) mutters. "I'm not saying you are. I'm just... Confused." Ozpin said. "No one would make something like that up." He said. "Are you sure that you can't recall anything from your past?" Ozpin asks. "No... It blank... All I can remember is my name...two science said it when I woke up. When I was in a surgery room, about to be cut open." (Y/N) said. The huntress behind Ozpin eyes widened.

"My goodness." She mutters. "Can we stop talking about this...?" (Y/N) mutters willing his eyes. He still sniffles. "Shh it's ok, it's ok. I know what you saw was bad, and you had to...take care of that GenTek person you encountered. Just calm down. Take deep breathes." Ruby said. Stroking his hair. "Oh my gosh I'm hugging him..... " She blushes. But hides it we'll. "Don't think of yourself as a monster. In my eyes. GenTek are the monsters.... Just wish there was a way to see what they were doing." Ruby said. After a small pause of silence. Ozpin breaks it. "Mr (L/N), Ms Rose, if you don't mind me asking" Ozpin starts. (Y/N) head kinda perked up because, how does this old man know his name...? This man physic? He would normally freak out but Ozpin seemed nice. So.... He can't be that bad. Guess it's ok. Unless that man has something dark. "God I hope not." (Y/N) thought. But him amd Ruby looked as Ozpin to hear his question. "Would the two of you like to come to my school?" He asks. "More then anything." Ruby said. Ozpin looks at the blonde huntress. Who only replies with "Hmmph." But everytime she looked at (Y/N), she looked kinda worried. "I have no where less to go...... I guess so." He mutters softly. Ozpin smiles. "Well ok. Welcome to Bacon you two." Ozpin said. Ruby smiles, slowly grows into the most, cutest, the most adorable smile, (Y/N) has ever seen. Making his heart melt.

Well, it's official. (Y/N) and the cutest girl he ever met Ruby Rose are going to Becon, to become the best Huntsmen and Hunteesses. Ruby's quest starts here, but (Y/N)'s quest had already begun. And it will be one that rivals the difficulty of climbing the largest mountain.
TO BE CONTINUED....

Author note. Leave a comment if there's a miss spell. So I could hopefully fix it.