Chapter 33. The Stray

(Y/N) POV.
My eyes flick open. I had a slight heavy exhale each breath I let out. I could also feel my heart beat more louder and slightly faster.

Another nightmare.

Another night of me being assaulted by these damn dreams. I slowly sit up. Feeling something. Tired. No fired see meaningless to my situation. I felt exhausted, confused, my body felt drained, and I was in pain. Wish the healing, or me.... "Consuming" That part of the Grimm healed all of my wounds. But it didn't. Which damn sucked. So I was constantly stiff, and hurt when I did more complicated movement. My head even hurt, so thinking was painful. But I had to. Especially since, part of my mind couldn't except that I just talked.... To alien.

AKA Venom. The parasite inside me.

I know it sounds stupid but, like what if I bashed my head on a tree as I was fighting the Grimm. It's a possiblity. And maybe because of that I start hallucinating. I mean I'm already having mental problems. Now I think about it, I think that scares me. In don't need scary hallucinations plaguing my already fragile mind.

I decided to shake the thought off. To save it for later. I stroked my pounding head, stroking my temples. I moved to get up, but I felt something around my waistline. I grabbed it and took it off me. "The heck?" I questioned. I looked down to see what it was. My eyes widen.

Heat slightly hit my cheeks

Heat slightly hit my cheeks. "Why Yang...?" I whisper. Yang snores as she dreams. I slowly try to move away from her, without waking her up. But I kinda wanted to..... As I hear start to mutter "Hehe... (Y/N)... You lost the bet that I could beat a Grimm barehanded. You know what that means...." Yang mutters. Yang moves to wrap her arms around me on her dream state. But I slide right off the bed and slide in my pillow. Yang firmly, but gently hugs the pillow. "... Hehe...not getting away.~" She mutters. I blush. "That girl... Is obviously into me.... But how do I deal with that situation...? Ah I'll think about it later." I said. Right now, I needed to get ready. I grabbed my school uniform and got dressed. Just as quickly as a knife cutting through butter.

Before I left the dressing room, I looked at my sweaters. The sweaters I was able to make, just by thinking a out it. With the help of the Blacklight virus. It is also the night..........

I met Alex.

I swear she I was in his general area, I felt small. I felt Intimateded. Like he just took control of everything, even just by standing there. It was a horrible feeling. And I didn't trust anything he did. Normally, you'd think I would trust him. Wanting to crush GenTek and BlackWatch. But. That's the thing. The way he said and delivered it. It didn't sound right. Sounded like there's more to what he said. And the obvious, he didn't sound sane at all. I shutter at the thought.

I shake the thought from my head, and continue my changing. Ones I was done, I made my way to the girls. First it walked over to Weiss. I gently gave her a little shaking push. "Hey, hey Weiss. Wake up." I said softly. "Mmm.... " She groans. "Weiss come on. It's time for school." I said. "Just five more minutes dad... 💢" She said. Trying to use your pillow to smack me. But failed and she just lazily swung her arm. But I didn't hit me. "Come on Weiss. I'll care you out of you don't." I said. Finally, she slowly woke up. "Mmm..... " She mumbled as she slowly got up. Her hair was a bit messy. Having a bit of bed hair. I laughed a bit. "Huh...?" Weiss turns her head towards me. And sees how slightly close I I'm. I didn't even realize it. "WAHH!" Weiss exclaimed. "AHHH!!!" I yelped. I jump up, but I bonk my head on the top bunk. And I fall forward. "OH NOOO!!!" I tell as I fall.