Chapter 40. Dark Past

It's been a two days since the massive food war took place, and on a more personal level, I believe seven I think... Since that robbing incident with in that store. Of course it made the news, and it's still a big topic, and lucky for me, the saved hostages didn't get a good look at me, so I was not identified as the one who delt with those criminals. And they were in fact alive. Thank god, last thing I need is more blood on my hands. And like I said, it's still big news, just as big as the brutal killing of those unfortunate Roman goons and any other unfortunate souls being slaughtered by this... Beast that stalks at night. People are starting to call these cases the 'Night Stalker Grimm' as people belive that it's a new breed of Grimm that's nocturnal, meaning they it hunts at night and sleeps in the day, and it unfortunately made its way to Vale. Of course, Beacon students were on that. Wanting to be the first ones to catch it even kill it.

And there was kinda a curfew for the city, where people shouldnt go outside when it's a specific time at night, to avoid being that beast's next meal. But any ways, right now. Me, Team RWBY, JNPR, And my becoming very close friend Kazuto's team, Team SWORDART. Got such a amazing sounding name. And like I said, their team is a rare one because they have more then four members. And they all kick ass in combat, and it makes it better when they have pretty basic weapons. It's like Jaune's. Nothing is really special about it, but they make it work. Which is amazing.

So all of us were hanging out in the in the library, all of Team RWBY were playing this card game, and I belive JNPR was studying and SWORDART was watching the card game go down. It was Ruby's turn to move. "Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!" Ruby exclaimed. "Bring it on!" Yang replies. "I deploy, the atlesian Air Fleet!" Ruby shouts as Yang gasps in shock. Or so it looked it looked pretty sarcastic. "Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursi and attack your walls directly! *airplane sound*" Ruby makes a plane with her hands. " *gasp* You fiend!" Yang exclaimed. "And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time only lasts one turn." Ruby says with a smug look. But Yang, has something up her chest- I mean sleeve! Yes sleeve... As she starts to laugh. "Pretty sneaky sis, but you just activated my trap card!" Yang announced. Ruby makes a surpied sound. "GIANT NEVERMORE!!" Yang shouts as she slams her fist down on the table. "If I roll a seven or higher, Fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!" "Buuut, if you roll a six or lower, Nevermore will turn on your own forces!" Yang and Ruby go back and forth on each other. "That's just a chance I'm willing to take..." Yang said with a smile. Weiss sits there kinda like "what's up with these two?" Yang grabs the dice and rolls. And the dice lands on.........

A ten.
"NOOOOOOOO, I'M FEARLESS SOLDIERS!" Ruby moans in despair. "Eh, most of them are probably androids." Yang said. "Goodbye my friends.... You will be remembered 😭." Ruby said. The two adopted sisters keep going on back and forth, taking this card game too suriously. And soon, it ended with Ruby being defeated. Having tears in her eyes. "Nooo... " She moans. "That's gotta hurt." Suguha said. "Um... It'll be ok Ruby." Ayano said. "Well, it's your turn Weiss." Yang said. Weiss looks at her cards. "I have.......... Absolutely no idea what's going on." Weiss admits. Me, Kazuto and Rika start laughing silently. "Hey shut up! I bet you be confused too!" Weiss response. But it was in a more friendly way. Then her usual aggressive one. Her and Yang continue playing their card game while I was doing something else entirely different. (Or what Nora was doing which was sleeping) I was studying. Not only that, but I was also checking the academy's website to see what my schedule was this trimester. And it seemed pretty good. No hard classes and that k god I had no classes with Mr. Port. AKA the teacher that causes death with his stories. If you could actually die from an overdose of boredom, Mr. Port would be in jail with a massive charge of manslaughter. That means you accidentally kill someone right? Whatever. That wasnt the point. My schedule was the point. Because my eye caught on to something. It was a specific teacher's name in my Weapons class. The teachers name was Tsugumi Seishirō. Or Ms. Tsugumi if you wanna be technical. I look over at Rika. "Hey Rika?" She turns to me. "Yeah?" She asks. I show her my Scroll. "Do you know who's Ms. Tsugumi?" I ask. "Oh. Her? Yeah me and Ayano know her. " Rika said. "She's has dark blue hair, red eye color, and has a light blue bow in her hair." She explained. I paused for a bit. Then, I remembered.....