Chapter 36. Black and White Part 3

Ruby stands on top of a building. Her scythe embedded into the building's brick. Roman didn't look too pleased. "Oh hello Red! Isn't it past your bedtime?" Roman said with a sarcastic friendly tone. I took this opportunity to strike. Not with my fist or feet. But with the weapons I stole from GenTek. Not like they'll use it for good. So I might as well. I began to run up to Roman, then I jump hight into the air, and finally, draw out the two Lightswords. The orange and blue blades cone to life. Glowing their colors. I rises them up to strike down. "HYYYAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" I scream rising them high. "WOAH!" Roman exclaims. Diving out of the way as my two blades stab into the stop where he was moments ago. I was aiming to damage his arms.

Roman finds his feet and steadys himself. He looked shocked from the sudden attack. Especially from weapons he's never seen before. I pull the orange and blue light colored swords out from the concrete, which made little sounds each time I move them. "What are those...?" Roman asks. More to himself. "You really don't want to be cut by these Roman. It's best you surrender now." I say walking towards him. Pointing my light blue lightsword at him. "Hmph." Without realizing it. He swiftly swings his cane at me, which nails me in the chin. "DAWH!" I yell out in pain, Roman quickly jumps back and fires a shot out of his cane. Which hits Ruby!

"AAAHHH!!" Ruby screams as she flies back. Her Crescent Rose flying out of her hand. "Uh! You.... You MONSTER!!" I yell. "Mm hahaha." Roman laughs. "I'm a monster? Your the one to talk." He replies. Pointing at him with that smile... I smile I ean to punch off of his face. "I'm going to cut that hand off!" I growl. Rising my blue sword at him. Unbeknownst to me, Ruby had someone with her. And I hear Ruby yell out her name. "Penny, wait! Stop!" Penny turns to face her. "Don't worry Ruby. I'm combat ready!" Penny exclaimes. After I heard that, blades suddenly came down from the sky which hit and knocked down some White Fang members who were trying to join the fight.

"Woah

"Woah... " I said. Looking surprised. "Wait where'd those come from?" Sun asks. "I don't know!" I exclaim. I look around and found the source to those blades. It was Penny.

"Penny, you actually here

"Penny, you actually here." I say, surprised to see her. I'm surprised face grew even more when she makes those same blades I just saw come from the sky hover behind her, then move by her hands command. Like if she had telekinesis. And she uses those hovering blades to knock an unfortunate White Fang member into the air. Then she makes the blades form together and she flies them into another White Fang troop. Which shove him hard into the wall. Taking him out. Two more were running at her but she makes the all of the blades form into a rotating circle and knock the two men back as they tried to land a land a jump attack on her. Which ended in failure. Penny the Juno's into the air, doing a side ways Juno, and with the same rotating blades. She makes them upper cut another stupid White Fang soul. To finish it off, she swipes her arm and her rotating blades fly forward which leg swip a whole group of White Fang members. All were taken down.