Chapter 15. Classes

(Y/N) little stroll was really helping him. He also was enjoying the peaceful night sky. And the lights the city had. It really looked nice. (Y/N) walks pass buildings. And eyeing stores purchases. "If only I could buy these." (Y/N) said. He continues walking. Putting his hands in his pockets. A gentle wind blows though the air. It lifts (Y/N)'s hair slightly. The wind feels so good. It makes him smile.

(Y/N) then stops in front of a store. And looks in it. It was a book store and (Y/N) spots a book that looked interesting. It was a book about some type of Greek mythology of sorts. Like animals or stories about that fantasy world. "Think it would be nice to be in those worlds. Away from the troubles here." (Y/N) muttered. He would really like to purchase the book. But, he had no money, and the store was closed. He sighs and counties his stroll.

TIME SKIP. MORNING. RUBY POV.
"Uhh....." I kinda groan as the early morning sun strikes through the window. It somewhat shines in my face. I always hated when that happens. But finally, I sit up fromy bed, rub my eyes and try to wake up. Then something hits me. "*GASP* It's time!" I mutter softly. I quickly jump out from my bed and rush to get my school uniform on. "Room make over time!" I exclaimed. But, not enough to wake the others. Ones I get changed(in a surprisingly fast way) I make my way to Yang's side as she lightly snores. "Yang. Yang. Yaaaaaang." I said gently shaking her wake. Yang slowly started to wake up. "*YAWN* Ruby....? It's early..." Yang said softly. "Why I woke you up? You ask me this question being sister? Well, IT'S TIME TO DECORATION OUR DORM!" I exclaimed happily. Yang instintly jumps up and runs to change too, and she came back with her uniform. "I'm ready little sis!" She exclaimed. The two of us walk over to Blake. "Blake. Wake up. Come on." Yang said shaking her gently. She softly groans. Shifts. And tries to sleep more. "Blaaake. Blakey, wakey." I said softly to her. Blake groans. "Oh. Theses one eye, there's two." Yang said. "What are you so excited about...?" Blake asks sleepy.

"Because we're doing some home decor!" Yang exclaimed. "Huh...?" Blake questions. "We're decorating our room!" I exclaimed too. Blake finally understood and she gives a tired grin. "Oh. Yeah. I guess join in with you two." Blake said softly. "I have a few things I need unpack." I smile. "Then it's settled!" I then pull out a whistle from my pocket.

I slowly sneak towards Weiss' bed, moving at a slightly quick, but silent way. I was now near her side. Weiss was sleeping in her lighblue nightgound, hair down and she had a small smile on her face. Then her eyes opened, she sat up in her bed. Yawned and streched her arms. I took this opportunity, as I crept near her side, aaand...

"*WHISLE* GUHH!" Weiss jumps and falls off her bed after I blew my whisle. It was funny to watch. "Goooood morning team RWBY!!" I cheered. "What in the world is wrong with you?" Weiss asks. Looking irritated. But I know she not gonna be for long. I mean, who doesn't like decorating their room? I answer "Now that you're awake we can officially begin our first order of business." I explained. "Excuse me?" Weiss question brushing her arms. Yang also answers her question. "Decorating!" She exclaimed. "What?" Weiss was STILL, somehow cofused. "We still have to unpack. *her stuff falls onto the floor* and clean." Blake said who is now changed into her uniform like me and Yang. Weiss makes a face. In which I remove by blowing my whistle again. She jumps again and falls. "Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission. Banzai!" I exclaimed putting my fist in the air. I grew more happy when Yang and Blake did the same thing. "Banzai!" They exclaimed. Weiss just sighs at our position. Let our room decor begin.

3RD POV. VALE'S DOWNTOWN.
(Y/N) wakes up, on top of a building? "What?" He shoots up. Confused beyond belief. "How'd I get here?" He asks quickly looking left and right. He remembers walking, walking pass a book store, then walking more deep into downtown. Then. Nothing. This was confusing. And (Y/N) prayed it didn't mean he was losing memory. He gets up and looks down from the building. Luckily, it had these little barriers so he wasn't gonna fall. Not that it would hurt him. From his knowledge, fall damage was non existent to him. Whatever thing GenTek did to him, it made him pretty powerful. "I gotta get to Beacon fast." He muttered. He looks to his left and sees a fire exit. He instantly jumps down and lands. A clang was heard, then smaller ones as he walks down the exit's stairs. Finally, he touches the ground. And he begins to run to the school.

Not jogging or speed walking. Running. And his running was also affected by the experiment. As he ran faster, then any human. He was running so fast when he ran past something, it would swish past him. To put it as an example, a car was driving down the street, and (Y/N) ran just as fast as it. Then ran even faster as he out ran it. "The hell...?" The driver questions. (Y/N) continues running, but then he spots a problem. There was a cross walk, but cars we're going through it. (Y/N) considered stopping and waiting but time was little and getting in trouble at beacon was the last thing he needs. He runs faster, ones he got close enough, he jumps. Over the cars, and the crosswalk.

Crowd and drivers. 😦😧

He lands on the other side and he rolls to break his fall. And still continues his run. Booking it down the road. Until finally, he made it back to Beacon. And he was just as good as getting in, just as good as getting out. He sneaks past everything and everyone until finally he makes his way to his dorm. But then he sees Like all of Team RWBY and JNPR running across the sidewalk. "Where the hell you guys going?" I asks. "(Y/N) we're late for class hurry!" Weiss exclaimed. "Wait what- SHIT!" He shouts as he turns around and bolts. Following the two teams to their class.

And just bearly. They made it. "Huh.... Huh... Ruby.... Pay more attention to the time will you...?" Weiss said tired. "And where were you?" She asks looking at (Y/N). "I went for a walk." (Y/N) admitted. "Are you crazy?" She asks with a straight face. "What?" He asks putting his arms up. "Your not suppost to leave school grounds when it's dark." Yang explined. "Well I had a nightmare.... I needed fresh air." He replied. "Oh what petty excuse- wait a nightmare?" Weiss asks cutting herself off. "Yes. One that made not wanna sleep. Ever." (Y/N) said. Team RWBY and JNPR looked at him. "About what?" Ruby asks. "I don't wanna talk about it...."  (Y/N) replied. He looks at Team JNPR. "Who you three?" He asks. "Oh! Um. (Y/N). This isy team. Pyrrha, Nora and Ren." He said. "Hello." Pyrrha said smiling and waving at him. (Y/N) was surprised that Pyrrha was in a team with Jaune. Especially since he was kinda mean when they first met. "We met right?" (Y/N) asks just to be sure she didn't forget. "Yes we did. (Y/N) right?" She asks. He nods in response. "And you two?" (Y/N) asks to the boy and girl with the orange hair. "My names Ren." "I'm Nora!" The boy was calm toned while the girl was a hyper happy sounding girl. Finally. Him and the two teams entered their classrooms. Little did they know their teacher would be rambling about, what (Y/N) calls it, bullshit.