Chapter 70: Something Peachy

"Like this (Y/N)." Yang exlcimes as she guides my arms to a certain direction and manner. "Ok... Like this?" I asked after doing a certain punching form. Which is simalier to what certain Boxer's do. "Yup! That's it!" Yang exclaimed. Yang and I were training today obviously. We were training until classes begun. Which was soon. "Now follow my led." Yang said. "Yeah ok." Yang then throws a punch combo. One left cross, one right cross, and finally a left hand uppercut. "Your turn." Yang says. I follow her lead. Copying the combo she just demonstrated. Throwing the two punches then the upper cut. "Ok! That was good!" Yang exclaimed. "Now let's add more to it." She said. As now she added onto her combo. Instead of one of each, the punches she threw into the air we're now two for each fist. Before doing a swift left and right sidesteps dodges, then end it off with a quick jab. "You move (Y/N)." Yang said. I nod. I take some soft deep breaths, before letting out a inhale, and started to copy Yang's demonstrated combo. I throw my punches into the air, throwing a left punch, then a right. Another right. And another left. I then preform the left and right sidesteps. My fists close to my chest before throwing a quick jab. "Nice!" Yang said. But I felt it wasn't enough. And I proved my point by then performing a swift strong straight jab into the air, before bringing my fist back and after taking a few steps forward, I leap into the air, and swift punch the air with a downward right hook.

My feet land back onto the ground with a clatter. And im rewarded with more Yang praise. "Oh wow!" Yang exclaimed. "That was an awsome little touch you add (Y/N)! Man I don't even know why I'm training you. You seem to know what your doing." Yang said with a smirk. "No I still need your training Yang. It was just something I wanted to add." I replied. Smiling. "Well it was a good addition." Yang says smiling a wider smile. "Now come on, lets keep going." She says as we get back to the center of the training room. Getting back to our fighting stances. "Ok (Y/N), since your becoming more expirneced with fighting with your firsts, and are even becoming to add your own touches to your combos, we'll start doing more experienced combos alright?" Yang said ready to start. "Ok. Let's do it." I reply. Confident. Yang gives me a rather..... Devious smirk.

My confidence faltered a bit at that smirk of hers

My confidence faltered a bit at that smirk of hers.. "Don't get cocky (Y/N)... Becuase onces were done, you'll be begging me to stop. Not only are we training, but we'll have some good old fashion sparing... And that will leave you sore for days..." Yang said. That smirk never leaving her cheeks. Yup... There gose my confidences... All of it. Its gone. It now got replaced with pure terror. Lord save me... "Shouldn't have been cocky (Y/N)." Venom jokes. "Shut up... Leave me alone." I reply to him internally as I ready myself for our now harder training. "Lord above please don't let me die..." I said internally.

2 hours later...
"Ah....ahh.....Ow..." I groan as I take slow, soft, and gentle steps down the halls. Holding my stomach, and my ribs. "Ahh my back... My rips... My everything..." I muttered again as I continued down the hall. Limping slightly. My destination you wounder? As I should be in bed, letting myself heal, my destination was not combat class thank god, no it wasn't any class with Ms. Chitoge and Ms. Tsugumi, and no. It wasn't any class with Professor Port, and none with Ms. Yamada. No, it was a new class I was having.