Chapter 21. Forever Fall

A seven days have passed since (Y/N) found out of the virus, and the parasite going through his body. Or specifically, four days. He's calmed down after a few days, but. He's mostly seen almost looking like he's questioning his life. Especially trying to remember his past. Because he told the members Team RWBY before he attack Cardin. When he heard those insults he said, something triggered in his head. Like a flashback. (Y/N) told them that he saw in this flashback he was at the age of 8 or 6, and he was crying while someone was beating and cursing at him.

(Y/N) was then given the thought maybe if something that looked familiar to his past, his brain would give him a flashback of sorts. He couldn't really explain it. But lucky the girls understood. Team RWBY were so kind and helpful to him. But Weiss. Well..... She was so and so. Still nervous that something dangerous was in (Y/N). But other then that, she was their to help him. Liking being sure he takes these pills and medicine to keep the parasite and virus at bay. And so far, it worked. But Team RWBY wasn't the only team he was having a closer bound with Team JNPR, and shockingly, Team Sword Art. It was more shocking when that team helped (Y/N) with his problems. Such as, his sudden whole body pains, nightmares, night terrors, headaches, and moments where he felt ill.

He especially had a bond with Suguha, Lisbeth(Rika), and Ayano. And soon, with Asuna and the leader of Team Sword Art. The boy who made him smash his head into the hall doorframe. The black haired boy was named Kazuto Kirigaya. And (Y/N) loved how his name has this beast feel to it.

Because after some apologies from
(Y/N) for the times he bummed into Asuna, the two started hanging out. He also found out Kazuto was known as the Black Swordmen. (Y/N) of course wondered why, and Kazuto answered, by telling a long story. One that left Team RWBY asleep, but left (Y/N) on the edge of his seat. This story also led to him making friends with the team he had.
(Y/N) enjoyed the company of all three teams. He felt cared for because with the things he's going through, he felt alone, alone with his pain killing him, or what he thinks.

Right now, (Y/N) was on the floor, reading the newspaper that Ozpin gave him. The one about the missing detective. Hoping something will click as he reads it. (Y/N) sleeps on the floor, since theirs only four beds and Team RWBY changed them into makeshift bunk beds. One was tied to the roof with rope. And the other two were stacked on books. Like what Weisss said. It was dangerous but hey, fuck it. (Y/N) had just finished a paragraph when the door suddenly opened. (Y/N) looks up to see Ruby, Suguha, and Nora. "Hey (Y/N)!" Nora exclaimed happily. "Hi (Y/N)." Ruby said sweetly. "How have you've been?" Suguha asks. "I've been good guys. Thanks for asks." (Y/N) replied. The three smiling. "Whatcha reading? Some nerd thing?" Nora asks sitting next to
(Y/N). "Just this newspaper." He replied. "Oooo let me see." She said.

TWO SECOND LATER.
"Ok this is actually boring." She matters. "Well you only read one paragraph." (Y/N)  said. "Reading is sooo boring though. I really don't understand how you like it." Nora said. "Blake would have a field day with you." (Y/N) jokes. Nora giggles and playfully shoved him. "Shut up hehehe!" (Y/N) smiles at her playfulness. Then Ruby and Suguha sit next to me, with their pajamas. "I don't really see you as a newspaper reader." Suguha said. "Yeah, I see you more as a comic reader." Ruby said. "So you judging me because of my jacket?" (Y/N) asks looking up from his newspaper. "No, no, no! It has nothing to do with the way your dress! Your jacket is very cool and makes you look good!" Ruby exclaimed. "I look cool huh? That's some pretty interesting thing to tell a boy." (Y/N) said. Ruby blushes. "Is he flirting with me!? Oh god....." She blushes gentle as she tries to hide her face without looking suspicious.

" 'Missing detective'. How come this interests you?" Sughua asks. "It just dose." (Y/N) replied. "It kinda sound like there's another reason why your reading this." Suguha said. "No. It's because it just seem interesting." (Y/N) said. "You sure? It sounds like theirs more to it." Ruby said sounding worried. "Guys. Its fine ok? I'm fine. There is no specific reason for me reading this. I'm just interested in this." (Y/N) said. "Ok (Y/N). Were just making sure your ok. We all know how fragile your brain is. We don't need you having a migraine over reading a newspaper." Suguha said. (Y/N) laughs. "Hehe. Thanks guys." (Y/N) said. "Ok never mind this is actually pretty interesting." Nora said. (Y/N) looked over to see Nora actually reading the newspaper. This causes the three to smile and laugh.