Chapter 10. Big Slumper Party!

THIRD POV
(Y/N) was speeding around, looking for the ballroom where everyone was gonna sleep tonight. And he was making sure he doesn't drop any of his snacks and also making sure no one sees him because he knows someone will eventually see the damage he caused. So he's just trying to stay low.

But as he speed walks around, finally. He finds it. After a long time. He sighs. Relieved. Only problem is ones night falls he has pajamas to sleep in. He looks in the ballroom. And sees all the small beds in very neately made groups. (Y/N) was impressed on the organization. He also chews on his Cheese-Its. But what was different about his eating was that.... He was eating them like an animal who had been starved. And the bag was bearly able to hold on to the actual Cheese-Its. From how ripped up it was when opened. (Y/N) hungrily opened it and do to his modified inhuman strength, he could have ripped the bag entirely. But lucky he didn't. I kept putting three or two in his mouth, trying to fill the but in hunger in him. It was burning. His body was telling, no begging him to get some food. It was dying for food. And he was trying to satisfy the feeling. As he chews, (Y/N) prays the snacks would be enough.

(Y/N) then thinks "if I know where the ballroom is, might as well try to get to know the students here. Without starving to death or getting murdered by some sumbag bullies." (Y/N) said internally. As he continues to walk around looking for anyone since he thinks he ran though half of Beacon's courtyard and half of its hallways. As he walks around, he continues to nom on his Chess-Its. " *mouth muffled* Where's Ruby?" (Y/N) asks. He continues his down the halls, searching for the happy redhead.

(Y/N) started to hide all of his snacks in his pockets on his search for people. " *crunch* Where is she- WAAAH!" (Y/N) yell as he suddenly. Bumps into someone less. They yell too from the bump. (Y/N) crashes onto the ground and so dose the person he bumped into. "Ow.... I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going..." (Y/N) said. "No it's fine.... It's just the first day." The voice said. The voice belong to a boy. I sit back up, and turn towards the boy. I get a good look at him.

He had charcoal black colored hair, with matching eyes, he looked about (Y/N)'s age. And his hair was somewhat similar to his. But just more downward then
(Y/N)'s. His was like the boy's but a bit different. (Y/N) then looks at his outfit and saw, like his hair and eye color, he was wearing a black colored coat with matching colored pants, shirt and shoes. But his coat had white lined trims going through it. We both got up. "Again sorry." (Y/N) apologies. "It's fine man." The boy said. "Oh hey, I gotta ask you something? Have you seen a girl with
orange hair around here?" The boy asks. "Umm..." (Y/N) mutters. "Please don't tell me it's that girl I ran into." (Y/N) thought. "She has long hair, orange hair, ties the back of her hair a bit." The boy said. This made (Y/N) want to kick himself.

"Uhh.... No... But the last I saw her I think was in the ceremony." (Y/N) said. "Alright thanks!" The boy said and he speed walked away. (Y/N) sighs. "I hope that wasn't the boyfriend of the girl I bumped into...." (Y/N) mutters. He continues searching for Ruby or Yang. Growing more and more stressed.

HOURS LATER
(Y/N) was already going through Hot Cheetos as he already torn through his other snacks. His hunger was slowly going away as he ate through his food. And grow very irradiated as he searched for Ruby. "You if I don't find Ruby in the next five seconds these walls will be torn down-" "(Y/N)~!" (Y/N) turns around to see, finally. A familiar face. "Finally I found you!" He exclaimed. "Finally I found YOU!" Ruby replied smiling. They both walked up to each other. "So.... How's the girl I bumped into?" (Y/N) asks. "Oh she's fine. She also really did forgive you (Y/N)." Ruby said. "You didn't need to run away." (Y/N) sighs. "Well what did you expect? That was embarrassing for me." (Y/N) said. "Where's Yang?" He asks. "Right here." Yang said. Coming out of nowhere. Making (Y/N) jump a bit. "I see you having a bound with my little sis." Yang said. "Sis?" (Y/N) questions. "Oh! Me and Yang are adopted sisters." Ruby explained. "Ohhhhh that makes so much since!" (Y/N) exclaimed. This caused a small laugh to come out of Yang and Ruby. "What did you think we were?" Yang asks. "Friends or something." (Y/N) replied. Again they let out a single laugh. The three continued walking. And talked about random things and continuing to grow a bound.