Chapter 39. Warfare in the Lunchroom

Again. I was back here. It's like if I was visiting a old relative. Again, I was back inside my own head. Thinking. Mainly thinking of what happned last night. Because what happned last night, needs some serious explaining. I was able to absorb electrical power from lights themselves, and neon colors from anything that had neon in it. Neon colors. I don't think it's even possible to manipulate or something like that. Other than change color to the light you can't change to do anything to it, but here I I'm, able to turn myself into neon and be able to run fast! And then.... I heard... That deep voice again....

My god I'm going insane...! I'm hearing voices in my head, I have some connection with Alex Mercer, I have Blacklight virus going through me...

(Y/N)...

I have ever these weird abilities to drain... Whatever I can drain! And finally I have a fucking parasite inside me! That not only lives inside me but talks to me!

(Y/N)...!

Are these signs that im going insane? I'm I ever gonna find out my past? Or even-

"(Y/N)!

My thoughts we're knocked right out of the window, as I hear Weiss calling my name. "Huh!' I bolt up. Shaken up. I turn to face her. " Hey are you ok?" She asks. Looking concern. "Your looking very pale (Y/N). Did something happen?" Blake asks. "No... I'm fine..." I muttered. "You sure? You looked really tense." Yang said. "Yeah... I'm good.." I said. "Have you been thinking about that store robbery?" Yang asks. "Yeah... A bit..." I said. "(Y/N) its normal to be thinking that, I mean it happened six days ago. Just remember were here for you. Don't think your alone here. Just take your time, and you'll get through this." Blake said. "And remember to take those pills for your little... Parasite problem..." Yang said. "Yeah, yeah whatever you say mom." I said jokingly. Yang laughs while Blake let's out a little smirk. "Always the joking type." Weiss utters. "Hey (Y/N), have you been having good night sleeps?" Jaune asks, who was across from us in our table. "Sometimes..." Was my response. Sleeping was still much of a struggle as me trying to study for a simple project. "Nightmares still?" Ren asks. "I just don't know how to make them stop." I said rubbing my temples. "They just keep coming and going. Not to mention I sometimes wake up screaming do I wake up them up." I point at Weiss, Yang and Blake. I fell shame cross over me. "I cant do anything right.... Plus I'm struggling with combat, school work, dude I can't even hold a pencil right!" I pull out a pencil and try to hold it still, but my hand shakes and trembles. "I'm not gonna last here if this keeps up... " I cover my face and just sigh in defeat. "Uh oh... He's going negative!" Jaune said.

"(Y/N) don't beat yourself over it. Your a boy suffering from amnesia and other problems. Just take it slow." Blake said rubbing my back. I saw from the corner of my vision Yang was shocked by Blake's actions. She leaned in and whispered to Weiss "Blake turned into a mom." Weiss made a surpried expression and just kinda nudged her with her elbow. "Don't be down in the dumps (Y/N). You have amazing friends looking out for you. I mean your doing better than Janue. No offence." Nora said. "For once I agree with that..." Jaune said. "And yeah, you have... Well... A pretty extreme case of amnesia but come on,  it couldn't be that bad." Nora said shrugging her shoulders and smiling.

I look up at her. "You two have no idea..." I mutter as memories of my... 'INTERESTING' time at GenTek and and that scary talk I had with Mercer flash before my eyes. "I pity you (Y/N)." Pyrrha said looking at me. Suddenly our surious conversation was cut off, when Ruby comes in, with a massive stack of paper. Creating a huge thud as she slams it onto the table.