Chapter 55. Soon to be Dance

"Focus.... Focus.... Push out... back in... Push out... Back in... Push out... Back in..." I mutter, in a strained, tired tone. In the very rare, and mean rare opportunities. Where I can just relax, and have time to myself, without dreading having to think a out work later, or having the terrifying luming dread and fear of more and more home work that would drive me insane. And today. I had none of that.

I was having all the time in the world for today. And that's just fine. Because I needed it. This week had me very frustrated. And what better way to relieve that stress is to find out there is a gym in Beacon, and with said frustration, and anger, take that anger out on some INTENSE WORKOUT. Which is what I'm doing. Taking my full frustrations, my stress, and my anger towards some teachers I hate, students, and work that stressed me out. And I let it out. Slow, and easy. With EVERY, amount of iron I pump. Push and pull. Raise and lower. Stretch and release. I feel the amount of frustration I've held inside burn over as I strain and build up muscle. From each iron machine I use. "Huh.... Huh.... Huh! Grrr... Ha... Rrr... " I grunt with each muscles movement I do. Sweat and very, very tense muscles strain was building on my arms, biceps and shoulders. I continue slowly pushing the massive weight bar away from me, then slowly bringing it back, near my chest. "37... 38...39..40..." I mutter as I continue to pump the massive weight bar. "43... 44...45....46...47...48..49..." Suddenly , my Scroll begins to ring. "Huh?- OH!" I shout as when I turned to facey scroll on the mat, I lost grip on the weight, and it nearly fell on me! The weight that is. "Oh..! Shit!" I yell. But I saved myself, and I slid away and off the workout bed... Thing. As the weight slightly clanged to the ground. As before it smashed down, I gently let it down. "Dang it...!" I exclaim angerly. I put the bar back on the hinges to hold it. As it clanged when I pearched it back on it. I bent down and picked up my Scroll. Looking a little irritated. I turned on, and saw a massage. I also saw the name, and ones I saw the tag. My irritation grew even more. And I rolled eyes. "Damn it. Ozpin." I mutter. Ok. I'm not mad at him, but the reason why I got irritated was because, when he's texting you, you know your gonna get hit with 'Hey. Classes and Homework.' But after I clicked the message, my irritation fell, and I felt confusion.

"Hey (Y/N), I came to inform you that you you have a situation on the gym. Please head over there- Ozpin.

Now confusion was gone. And I started to head over to the gym. Of course I washed myself off, of the sweat. And changed into some good clothes. That didn't have like tons of sweaty sweat stains. So I changed back to a simple shirt, jeans and my white hoodie. That had the black and red strips. Ones I exited the gym. I started to make my way towards the area Ozpin called me to.

And finally I made it. It was of course, the gym. I walked right in. Looking toy left and right. And I saw him. I start walking over. "Professor Ozpin!" I called out. "Ah, (Y/N)." Ozpin says. "What's up Professor?" I ask. "I'm sure you heard that the dance is going to start soon." Ozpin says. "Yeah. I've heard. What about it sir?" I asks. "Well, I've got news that Team RWBY is going to be helping with preparations. And I wanted to know if you were joining." Ozpin explained. "Umm.... I don't know honestly." I said. "Are you sure? Team RWBY seems to be very excited about doing it." Ozpin said. "Well, I'm not exactly party preparation material. And you know why..." I say in disappointment. Ozpin gets the hint I'm pointing at. "Yes, I know. But you have Team RWBY to help you." Ozpin pointed out. "If you don't want to. That's completely fine. I'm only asking you. Though, Team RWBY would very much appreciate it if you helped." He says. I have it some thought... "Well i might be absolute garbage at making a party, he is right. I have RWBY and the others.... Ah screw it." I thought. "You know what, I'll do it." I said. Ozpin smiles. "Very well. I believe the team will text you when it's time." Ozpin says. I nodded and told him I'll just be heading back to the gym. And take advantage of the little free time I had left. And with a quick bolt to the gym, I was back in there in record time. And after a quick change to the clothes in was using before to work out with, I was back to working on staying fit. "Heh. You have a thing for fitness?" I roll and grunt in frustration. "Shut it bug." I say.