Chapter 79: Suspicious Signs

"Now when facing any sort of Grimm, big or small, always rememeber that every Grimm has a weakness." The teacher said. "Even if their heavily armored, or are super good a dodging. Always rememeber that every Grimm has a weakness. And ones you exploit it, the battle will be yours." Professor Port explained. As he paced around the green chalk bored. I'd normally make a comment internally about the chalk bored, saying how its weird this school is one of the best Hunter Huntresse schools in Vale, and the most high tech, and yet... Teachers stick to using chalk bords and not some tv or large tablet screen. But I didn't. Or even could.

Why?

Well Professor Port can tell you.

"Now tell me class" He says "What Grimm types have weaknesses in their stomachs or backs?" He looks around the class for a volunteer to answer. And a few hands came up. He debated on who to pick. But then a few more came up, thwn two more, and another two. "Huh. Glad to see you students understand what your being taught. And paying attention." Professor Port said. Then he notices something. Which made him sigh in disappointment. "But of course. There's always one that doesn't pay attention..." He says. As he stares at what is disappointing him. Though hilariously, everyone immediately turned their attention on Cardin. "Its NOT me idiots!" He exlciamed. "Sure..." A student said. "No students, its not Mr. Winchester surprisingly." Professor Port said. And Cardin glared at Port from the little insulting comment me made casually. "The unlistening culprit doee not sit in the back unseen." He says as he again focuses his attention on the one dubbed the "Culprit". All the students in the class follow Port's eyes and doon realize who it was. "It's someone who is wide in the open. Sitting in the front." He says. Some students made small laughs at the site, some looked surprised, and some weren't surprised. At said many times, this class is dirt boring. So sleeping in the class isnt surprising. But the one doing the sleeping was.

"Little early to be sleeping Mr. (L/N)." Mr Port said.

Yup. The one sleeping in class, laying on top of their writing books was the little amnesia case newbie to Beacon, also known as me.

Team RWBY who sat beside me, Blake and Yang sitting to my right, and Ruby and Weiss to my left also had different reactions to my sleeping condition

Team RWBY who sat beside me, Blake and Yang sitting to my right, and Ruby and Weiss to my left also had different reactions to my sleeping condition. Ruby looked surprised at first, them covers her mouth as she stiffles a small laugh. Weiss gets embarrassed then had an annoyed face with her sligh flushed face. "Why... Why (Y/N)?" She mutters to herself. Blake just look at my sleeping form, confused. "Did he not get enough sleep?" He questions. Yang's reaction. Well... It was obvious. "Wow is Porfessor Port's class THAT boring. That the hard working (Y/N) finally couldn't take it?" She asks. But of course, not enough to let Port hear. Speaking of Professor Port, he walks over to where I and Team RWBY were at taps the table we were on. Manly where I was sitting at. Nothing. Not even a shuffle. I still slept. He tries again. Tapping again. "Mr. (L/N)." He says. Still nothing. I remainded sleeping soundly. Then RWBY tires their attempt at waking me. "(Y/N)." Ruby calls out. "(Y/N)!" Ruby tires again. Rising her voice a little while giving me small nudges and pushes to my arm.