Chapter 8. Having bonds

(THIRD PERSON POV)
Ruby, Jaune and (Y/N) we're walking down the sidewalk around Beacon. Talking about each others lives. Well, not really (Y/N). Luckly that topic about live didn't come up yet. "All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!" Jaune said. "Look, I'm sorry Vomit-Boy was the first thing that came to mind." Ruby said. "Oh yeah, what if I called you Crater-Face?" Jaune said. "Daaaaaamn." (Y/N) was amazed by this comeback. "Hey, that explosion was an accident." Ruby said. "Well the names Jaune Arc! Short,vsweet, tools of the tongue, ladies love it!" Jaune said. Ruby looked at him, suspicious. "Do they?" "They will. Well, I hope they will..." Jaune said.

"That's sad." (Y/N) said. "You not good with girls are you?" "Oh yeah? Then what's your last name?" Jaune asks. "(L/N). Simple." He replied. "Well do you have any experience with ladies?" Jaune asks. "No." (Y/N) replies. "Ha! See?" Jaune cheers. "That's because I can't remember anything..." (Y/N) mutters. Ruby and Jaune look at him. "Because, all of my past memories have been erased... By GenTek." (Y/N) explained. "GenTek?" Jaune questions. "That can't be right." (Y/N) look at him. "They're company have saved millions of lives with their products. Why would they do... " Jaune was about to continue when (Y/N) have him a look that said 'Then let me explain'. "I woke up in a surgery lab. About to be cut open by these two doctors. But I woke up at the right time. And I got out... But I nearly was shot down by guards at every corner. But what was in those labs...... Fuck I could never forget it..... They were doing experiments... With animes and people and turning them into........ To shit you only see in a horror movie. But I was was no movie.... It was in color, was in person, and I saw everything those fuckers did down in that secret floor." (Y/N) said. "Behind a bookshelf... Was the entrance... I hardly escaped there with my live... Without being shot at." (Y/N) said. He then shutters at the thought. "But.... That-" "Jaune before before you say what your gonna say. Let me tell show you something. Because GenTek didn't just take my memories... They experimented on me." (Y/N) said. Jaune couldn't even think of an answer as suddenly. (Y/N) started running. But this wasn't no ordinary running. He was running, at monsters speeds. Then he jumps up, so high. He reaches one of the pillars surrounding the sidewalks. Ruby and Jaune, and a few other people in walking along the sidewalk were also very much amazed. Actually they were shocked to the point there mouths we're wide and agape. (Y/N) was on his knees, his right knee touching the pillar, his left knee near his chest. He breathe a bit heavily from the running. (Y/N) looks to his right, then he jumps off the pillar and jumps to the nearest one. Again he jumps to the next. Then swings off one and jumps to the next. (Y/N) then gives a large jump and jumps right into a rather large tree. "Hmm. It's peaceful up here." (Y/N) said as he stood on top of the three, on a very large branch. Still, everyone down below was absolutely shocked. "....... How?" Jaune questions. "Believe me now?" (Y/N) asks. "Maybe...."
Jaune mutters. (Y/N) then jumps off the tree and before anyone could scream at him on what the hell is he doing. He lands onto the sidewalk...... Perfectly fine.

Everyone was more shocked. Everyone also notices that (Y/N) created a crater from his landing. He slowly stands back up. "Dose.... Anyone know about...This?" Jaune asks. "Well minis you and everyone here, Ozpin and Goodwitch know about this too. They just think it's some semblance, or whatever they called it. But I know first hand how I got these abilities. And it's GenTek to blame." (Y/N) said crossing his arms. The three continues walking, Jaune looking a bit nervouse, Ruby looking amazed and smiling and some random people who were just shocked. "That's just SO AMAZING (Y/N)! You were like 'Ha!' And then you were like 'Waaah!' And  then you land on the ground like it was nothing!" Ruby exclaimed. "It... Really was!" Jaune exclaimed. "If your asking again how I got it. I don't know. I don't know what those GenTek fuckers did to me." (Y/N) said. "Still blaming them huh." Jaune said. "If you were there you would do that same. I don't care if you believe me or not. What I went through there was all real.... And it'll never leave my mind." (Y/N) said.

He sighs and covers his face, seeing the horrors he witness assault his mind. It caused his to tremble. Jaune and Ruby didn't say anything. Just letting (Y/N) go through his thoughts as it was obvious in what he was doing. Ruby then breaks the silents by saying "Sooo I got this thing" With one swift motion and a few clangs later, Ruby's scythe returns and she stabs the sidewalk with her blade. "Woah! Is that a scythe!" Jaune exclaimed.

"It's also a customizable, high impact velocity sniper rifle." Ruby exclaimed. "Jeez high tech." (Y/N) said escaping the horrors of GenTek's experiements in his head. But Jaune was confused. "A wha?" "It's also a gun." Ruby said. Jaune nods. "Oh. That's cool." Jaune said. (Y/N) agrees. "So what've you got?" Ruby asks. "Oh- uh, I got this sword." Jaune said. Pulling out his sword. "Ooooooh!" Ruby was interested. "Yeah, I've got a shield too!" Jaune said pulling out a shield. It was folded at first, then it formed into its normal shape. (Y/N) taps it with his hand. "Hmm...... " (Y/N) mutters. "Proper shape, proper material.... Good shield handles, yes... This is a fine shield Jaune." (Y/N) said looking proper. Jaune looks amazed. "So what do they do?" Ruby asks taping the shield. Suddenly the shield bounces in Jaune's face and he starts to juggle it. "Woah! Wah! Gugi! Yah!" He fails to catch it and it drops. "Well... The shield gets smaller... So... When I get tried of carrying it... I can just out it away." Jaune said. "They don't turn into a gun do they?" (Y/N) asks. "No..." Jaune sighs. "Oh...I thought.....Well... I'm kinda a dork when it comes to weapons. I guess a did go a little over bored on the designing it." Ruby said. "Wait. You made that?" Jaune asks. "Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapons. Did you make yours?" Ruby asks. "It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war." Jaune said. "Damn. That old and it's still sharp as new. I'm impressed." (Y/N) said smiling. So dose Jaune. "Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well I like it!" Ruby said. "Same. It's simple, but good." (Y/N) said. "Notany people have an Apreation doe the classics these days." Ruby said. "Indeed, classy." (Y/N) said having a fancy accent and pretend he has glasses. This causes Ruby to laugh. "Hehehe!" Even Jaune couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, classics." Jaune said still having a smile. "So why'd you help me out back there, in the countryyard?" Ruby asks. "Eh why now? My mom always says, 'Strangers are friends you haven'tet yet'." Jaune said. "Good saying. That's really good." (Y/N) says. "Say where are we going?" Ruby asks. "Oh I don't know I was following you." Jaune replied. (Y/N) makes a face. "....... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?" He sceams. "Sorry! Sorry!" Ruby exclaimes. "I didn't see any landmarks to tell us where to go!" Jaune exclaimed. Now their gonna be late....